Isabella

Scarlett's POV

Zayn and Louis sat with beside me while I was breastfeeding my baby girl. Peverts just wanted to see my boobs.
Niall came in the room and cooed at the scene. Had caressed his daughter's cheek and pecking me on lips.
He sat on Zayn's lap who groaned but after a while I could feel three pairs of eyes ogling around my breasts .
"Can you stop doing that!" Whisper yelled.
" What did we do?" Louis asked wide eyed.
"Shut up!"
"I thought the hormone thing were over."
"Harry?" I called out

I wanted to kiss my baby who was drinking milk peacefully. Liam entered the room and kissed our daughter's forehead and sat on Louis' lap.
"Ughh. Harry is left tell him to come kiss my daughter and sit on my lap." I said irritated by their actions.

"Awww." Liam cooed when our daughter burped.
She stopped sucking on my nipple and drifted off to sleep.

Niall immediately bent down and started sucking.
I felt so violated.
Zayn threw him on the ground. My eyes were wide in shock.
" Harry." I whispered and ran out of the room to find Harry with my daughter.

"Harry ! " I cried out loud and ran into his arms.
He kissed my forehead and took our nameless princess from my arms.
He laid her down on the bed and hugged me.

He dressed me properly and closed my bra.
He laid me on the bed beside our daughter.

"Sleep for a while. You look tired."

" I love ....... Her. She is beautiful, just like y'all." I yawned

Zayn's pov

We all slapped Niall on the back of his head. He pouted and sat back on the couch. Liam got up and brought a glass full of blood for himself.
I wanted to snatch that glass from his hand but stayed still.

After seeing the glass full of blood my stomach started grumbling. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a bag of blood.

I drank it and walked into Harry's room where my woman and daughter were to sleep, supposedly.

"Boys!"
Everyone came and each one of them looked frantically everywhere.
Where had they gone?
"Zayn!" Harry called
I ran towards bathroom and saw blood on the floor.

My eyes were wide in shock.

The window in the bathroom was massive and open.
We jumped out and tried to find a way to track any kind of scent.

"Consult mama." Liam told .
We opened our link and called mom.

~ Mom! We are in trouble. We can't find Scar and our baby. ~ I told her.
~ Why did you leave them alone in the first place? ~ She yelled at us
~ Both of them were sleeping. We didn't want to disturb her.~ Liam said immediately.
~ I thought I gave you the instructions to not leave them alone!~ She roared.
~ We are sorry. Now please help us.~ Niall pleaded.
~Atleast look here and there for any kind of sign.~
~ Okay.~

Jacqueline's pov

I gave Scarlett a sweet smile and gave her a glass of juice.
I had teleported all three of us here, to my house.
"So how's everything going with you and this cute bundle of marshmallow?" I asked her.

"Everything is fine. Its just that boys are always beside me. Not that I don't like all the attention but the thing is that I don't get some time alone. They keep looking at me like, whenever I have to feed her." I hugged her tightly

"Don't worry baby, Dimitriou was also like this." I told her.

" And my breast hurts and there are two wet patches on my tops always. I've gathered lots of fats and I'm self conscious and.....they keep staring."
"Aww baby girl. They just want to spend their time with their small family. I'm sure they will understand. " I told her

"No they don't understand anything easily. I was princess today when she was done Niall attached his lips with my nipple in front of all the boys. I felt humiliated and ran away from the room and then called you as soon as they left me to sleep. " she said truthfully
Her eyes were red, her cute button nose was red as well.
I can't believe that my sons are mated to such a beautiful girl.

"Do you even realize how beautiful you are? You are the cutest thing in the world, Scar."
We turned around.
We saw boys standing behind the door.
" I'm not a thing!" She yelled cutely
" I'm really sorry for what happened before." He said sweetly.

"No. I'm angry."
"Babbbbyyy."
Niall started peppering her face in small kisses.
This was the cutest thing.

"Well, I think we should name the little princess."
"We'll name her Isabella! And that's it!!!!!" Scarlett screamed.
"Ok" everyone was happy. Niall took Isabella a hugged her tightly.

They all hugged each other at the end.
"We're going home mom!" Harry yelled slowly.
...............

Guys,
I really don't have time to write these stories. So, I'll finish this story soon. This is the second last chapter of the book.
I'm sorry.

I love all.xx