Regrets...

Niall's pov

As soon as we laid Scarlett on the sofa I immediately bit into my wrist and placed it in Scarlett's mouth .... She was drank bit of my blood ... It will help her heal faster ....

We sat on the sofa exactly opposite to hers ..We kept staring at her ... Oh Lord..!!!! She's naked ...

I ran into my room and brought my blanket and covered her ....

And sat back down on the plush sofa and continued to stare at her....C'mon ..!! She is so Fucking adorable...!!

Liam's pov

It felt so amazing to watch her sleep like that I mean she looks so innocent, beautiful and Hot ...

And we treated her like a rag especially me, we gave her a small attic with a torn up mattress ...Gosh I feel like killing myself....

I nearly killed her yesterday...

I dunno what got into my head and I treated her so bad ...

I wish that If I could take her pain .....

Louis' pov

God ... I feel like Killing someone...

I mean I never did anything to her...

OK..!!!

I admit if I stayed quite Zayn wouldn't have punched her ...

But What can I do ..?? I'm just a curious guy who doesn't knock before entering any room...

But now I Highly regret it ...!!

Harry's pov

I'm sitting here, right infront of my mate .. repeating what happened from first day till now....

I feel Siiickkk...!!!

Zayn's pov

I never thought I'll be mated to a werewolf ... I mean werewolves were the one who killed our patents...

And then again we are all mated to a werewolf who is oblivion to our world ...

We are the Noble Vampires. Who makes the rule...

I feel like I punching someone ... I broke my mate's jaw...

........

Yo...!!!

Vote ....Comment...