Epilogue

Scarlett's pov

~After 3 years~

"Isabella! C'mere fast. Boys leave her!" I scolded them because they were making her run after them.

I was sitting on the bench in our yard with my swollen tummy. Yes, we were expecting a boy this time. Louis was so happy. He believed that it was the magic of his sperm that had an XY chromosome.
Boys kept making fun of that saying how that magic didn't work with Isabella.
The look on his face was priceless.

The big news is that boys have turned me into a vampire.

"Mamma! " Isabella cried because she wasn't able to catch any of the boys but, she kept running after them while tears were pouring out of her eyes.
"Boys! I said staph! She is crying now. Please co-operate with my situation. "
Liam slowed down and let her catch him. He held her in his arms and kept shushing her.
"Baby, you are no fun!" Louis told me.

"Mr. Tomlinson, if I were you I'd keep my mouth shut right now." I glared at him.
I gave a bag of blood to each boy except Louis and I took the last bag which was left in the bag. Isabella doesn't need that much blood. She drinks thrice a week.
" Are you alright, my queen." Niall whispered in my ear. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.
" I'm fine."
"Baby listen, we all know you work really hard to keep up with us in this situation but please, don't lie to me. You can always share anything with us, me, at least." He said it sweetly and kissed my cheek.
" Bubha?" A small voice asked
We both looked around to find someone but we were all alone. Boys had taken Isabella out to play with ducks. So who could it be?

I felt a sudden kick in my abdomen. "Niall? It was him!" I said with tears in my eyes.
He kept his hand on my stomach and started rubbing his hand up and down.
"That's amazing my love!" He said
We sat on the bench for a while and waited for everyone to come back so that we could go inside our house.

"MOMMA!!" Isabella squealed

"Yes, pudding?"
"I want to be like you."
"Why?" I asked her
"Because you're the most beautiful lady in the entire universe." Harry whispered in my ear as he started to kiss my neck.
Zayn came from front and kissed me.
When we pulled back I saw Isabella gawking at us. I winked at her and she giggled. Liam caught her in his arms and started kissing her nose, eyes and forehead.
Louis gave me a peck and wrapped his arms around my waist.

We all went home, Liam helped me too take a bath and took a shower himself too.

Sex was totally banned till three months. What!?
We'll have two kids in a short time then I'll get busy with them. I don't want boys distracting me in any ways. They are such a horny freaks I can't describe.
Anyways, when I walked down the hall to see Bell. The little pudding was crying.

"Oh My Goodness! What happened poodle?"
"Daddy Boo Bear , won't listen to me."
"Aww. Baby calm down. Shh.... C'mon, let's be angry at Dadddy Boo Bear."

She immediately quiets down and pouted her lips, narrowed her brows and started staring at Louis, who was already looking back. After a minute Louis fell pretending to get hurt.
Bell immediately runs to Lou.
"Daddy Boo Bear!! I'm sowwy, are you hurt?" She said with panic.

"He is acting pudding." I said
She got up again and pouted her lips again.
Harry picked her and started tickling her.
Zayn kissed my neck from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist.
He turned me around and kissed my forehead.
"Do you want me?" He whispered in my ear
"No." I said bluntly
" Oh, tell me, tell me, tell me, how to turn your love on
You can get, get anything that you want
Baby just shout it out, shout it out
Baby just shout it out, yeah." Harry whispered seductively.
"I don't want anything Harry and don't want to tell you anything." I said and moved a side.

"Are you sure?" Liam asked
I flipped him a bird and sat on the sofa beside Niall who just gave me a long peck, I guess?
I saw him smirking at other boys.
"Shit down everyone!"
"I think you meant Sit..?" Louis corrected.
"No one asked you!" I growled
"Calm your hormones woman!"

Meanwhile boys prepared meal.
We ate our food and went back to the living area switching TV on.
We watched Phineas and Ferb until Isabella said she was sleepy.

I laid her on her bed and tucked her in. Each boy kissed her good night and left her door open.

Zayn picked me up and walked towards our master bedroom and laid me down on the bed.
"I'm not a baby." I said
"To us, you are."
"Then what are you ? A pedophile?"
"Good night." They all mumbled and kissed me as they laid beside me.
Soon there will be one more kid in our family. I was looking forward to it....

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
This book is now officially finished. YAY!
VOTE.COMMENT.