Bitter words..

Scarlett's pov

The boys are teasing me because I'm wearing Liam's shirt and boxers ...

" Why so jealous..?? you could have given her your own clothes, its not my fault that I'm faster than you... " Liam stated ...

It was already dinner time so I was preparing food ...

I made fish,rice, chicken with curry...

"Boys..?? The f-food is rea-dy..." I called out for them...

But none came, so I went to call them ..  All of them were sleeping on the couch..

"Boys..?? I made dinner..." I said, Niall was first to get up, and ran towards the kitchen...

I shook boys shoulders gently to wake them up, not hurt...

They were tired .. because Liam and Harry wouldn't speak much, Louis was acting all snappy, Niall wasn't actin' like his bubbly self, and Zayn was like he would sleep any moment so, I kept my eye on him 'cuz if he dozed off, his head would fall straight into his plate full of food ...

"I never knew va-vampires could sleep .." I said .

"We are also living beings we can also sleep if we want..." Louis snapped..

" *cough* *cough * We were.." Liam corrected him ..

I giggled at his statement

"Oh so now, us being a vampire is funny huh..??" Harry said ..

"No, Not At All..." I said biting back my laugh ...

"It's an awesome experience to have all the girls around the world on your feet, you never age. You look more handsome than before . I bet that I can get a better girl than you. " Harry said .

Okay..That stung a bit ,but I just hid that feeling away and gave him a smile..

"Then why don't you find someone else, I'm sure you can make world's most beautiful girl fall for you. " I said

Everyone was quiet, listening our conversation.

I quickly ate my food and went back to my room.. And just slept .

................

hey peeps..

You And I. -One Direction

I love it so damn much....!!!!

so I'm making one new One Direction Werewolf story and I need a name for it, so comment a good name.. please.. This is a story about a girl who is autistic, she is not liked by anyone. She is innocent and werewolf.... Where as Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Liam are gang members. They are a true definition of horror, and destruction with their wolf abilities.... But find out what happen's when they all happen to be mates with an autistic girl...