Carnival..

Niall's pov

The look on Scar's face, when she got to know that her parents were killed was unbearable. Her face was pale tears pouring out of her eyes .

But she eventually stoped crying and went away with Zayn.

When she came back she gave us a weak smile .

"Hey baby, get ready. We are going out .!" Louis said .

I quickly picked her up and led her to my room .

"Okay.., So we are going out. We need to make you look like a hot chick .! So wait Here for me and I will bring cloths for you." I said quickly and turned around and went to her room and grabbed cloths for Scar.

"Now this dress should make you look Phenomeniall. " I said in a squeaky voice

She giggled and  blushed a bit and headed into the bathroom .

After half an hour she came out of the bathroom she looked fucking sexy . She gave me a painful Bonner.

"How is it ?" she asked in her sweet voice

"Sexy" I whispered moaned."C'mon let's get going already " I said and quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her out

All the boys were ready out there and headed out towards the car as they saw us .

But their bonners were not unnoticeable .

Liam made Scar sit on his lap and nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck. 

"Where are we going .?" Scarlett asked .

"You'll see .." Louis said

"Louis please drive slowly I don't want to deal with a Police Officer and ignore the bumps" Liam said, his face still burried under Scarlett's neck .

Knowing what he meant by the statement Ignore The Bumps

Zayn spoke, " Scar, Mind if you sit on my lap .?" Scarlett shook her head .

Liam moaned out softly and Zayn groaned when there was a bump on the road and the car was bumping along it .

Soon We reached there ..

"Oh My God .!!! CARNIVAL.!!! I love you guys ..this is my first visit to the carnival "  She squealed and kissed Louis . Harry went behind Scarlett and Made a kissing face  Causing us to laugh and earn a slap from Louis .

We went on several rides and gaming stalls .

Please don't forget Food Stalls..

Rest of the day was Fun Scarlett enjoyed it So did all the boys..

...............................

Sorry  for the late update 

...love you