Chapter 53: Choices

Okay ihanda na ang tissue at sama-sama tayong ma-nosebleed.

Kris POV

"Uy galaw galaw sa tag-araw mga kababayan!"-Hyoyeon said with a big voice as she placed her hands on her waist..-"Trabaho kung trabaho! Bawal maarte dito. At isa pa pagawaan to ng bahay, BAWAL LANDIAN DITO!"-she continued as most likely yelling those last words.

Everyone stared at Sehun whose literally wiping Yoona's sweat. Are they already a thing or something?

"Bitter ka lang kamo.."-Yoona said with a low voice, fortunately Hyoyeon wasn't able to hear it.

"Oo nga, bakit ba naging bugnutin yan simula nung isang araw na nawalan ng malay si Lay?"-Kai asked out of the blue

"Tanungin mo kaya para malaman natin.."-Chen stated.

Jongin got confused if his question is gag or a serious one. Well, somehow I think the elder one has got a point.

"Tama na yan. Magtrabaho nalang tayo ng matapos na to ngayong araw."-Junmyeon said which they instantly agreed as they want to have a rest already. Well, who want's to build a house in a situation like this?

Aren't we suppose to come here to ask for information? talk about our marriage? find solutions for it? but why are we building a house?

This is obviously out of our league. Well, except for Hyoyeon, might as well for Tao.

For your information, we've been constructing this house for a week already. And Mang Kangin's nowhere to be found. He hasn't returned yet since the day we started working. Can't see any sign of concern from Seohyun considerably his father is too old for his age to take good care of his self and coming back and forth to this mountain would take several days.

However, all of us are wondering where did he go? thinking he has lots of visitors here. His daughter is doing everything for us instead of him.

Seohyun is very timid particularly on this situation. But with the help of other members like Suho and Taeyeon, they plan for everything. Kyungsoo, Tao and Sooyoung are helping her to cook for our meals, and Hyoyeon, being the carpenter leader.

The question is, when will Mang Kangin coming back?

The rebuilding of the house is almost done. But the owner vanished.

"Yehey! alas singko na! wahahaha!"-everyone darted their eyes to Baekhyun when he happily jumped a few times as he heard his alarmed clock rung for 5 pm. Means today's job is over.

I think everybody is glad too! 'Cause nobody likes this work.

"I suggest na mag-overtime tayo kahit 1 hour lang, para matapos na to ngayong araw at bukas makapagpahinga na tayo."-Suho stated again which causes all to whine.

"Wag na."-Hyoyeon's statement made everyone stopped talking and look at her..-"Sige na, magpahinga na kayo. Ako na ang tatapos dito. Baka sabihin nyo pine-pressure ko pa kayo."-she said with a poker face then without any hesitation she fearlessly climbed the straight thin wooden ladder to the roof.

"Alam nyo naguguluhan na talaga ako sa kanya. May pinagdadaanan ba sya?"-Chanyeol asked which made everyone to look at Baekhyun.

"Oh ano? kasalanan ko na naman? tsk! wag nga ako."-he said with a grumpy face and soon made his way out of everyone's sight.

As if planned, we all gazed towards Lay who is now looking at us innocently..-"Bakit? anong nangyari sa kanya?"

I shook my head. Lay being Lay is cute and at the same time can get into everyone's nerve.