#(14) The Sketch of Kidnapper!

Start from the beginning

" Can't you see my brother is in hospital because of me! And you are interested in coffee?"

" Why are you talking like that? I just said to chill your mind .A cup of coffee can give some relief."

" I seriously don't need it!" Furiously, I shriek.

" As your wish! I am going alone! And don't make promises what you can't keep!" He says while walking away.

I suddenly remember that I really promised him for coffee but he didn't force me when I forgot.....
He is only asking when I am free! Actually a cup of coffee would really refresh me!

"Wait!" I call him.

He doesn't turn back.

"I said WAIT!" I loud my tone to the highest I can . As a result the staff members gives me an unforgivable glare to which I apologetically smile

"I am not ready for your any lecture!"

"No! I am coming to Coffee!"

He turns back and rolls his eyes.

" Really? "

" Yes."

" Come quick! Or the artist will come here before we take one sip of coffee."

" I walk quickly to reach his steps."

He is walking silently.He is not in the mood he always stays.

"What's going on your mind?"

He doesn't reply.Maybe he is thinking something deeply.

I say louder,"What are you thinking!"

"Huh? Why are you shouting?"

" To burst your Gigantic blubble  thought!"

" Oh sorry."

" What are you thinking!" I say normally.I am quite annoyed to say it 3 times when I haven't got the answer yet!

"You love your brother very much,right? And he loves you also..."

"Yes, isn't it obvious ?"

" Not for some."

" Why? "

" For example,me and my sister..." Suddenly I notice a change in his tone which is softened and sad.

" You have a sister?" My curiosity inquires.

" Yes, she lives in Canada."

" Uh, very far from your family.How old is she? Is she married?"

" Yes,she is 25 years old."

" Good,but why don't you said that things are not obvious between you two?"

" Actually,My family doesn't talk to her.Because she married a Christian without telling us and she left us
5 years ago."

" Oh, that's so pity! Doesn't she communicate? I mean don't you guys call her? Or have you not forgiven her?"

" Nop,father is deeply disappointed on her.So,we haven't seen her for years!"

We reach a cafe and we sit on two chairs. The gloomy weather tickles the ends of my hijab making them flow on the air. I feel esctastic,yet melancholic under this mesmerizing
Grey blued sky.

I start talking,"I think you and your family should accept her."

" Even I think so!I tried to reach her but I don't have her number or address or anything!"