60 | Waiting

Third Person's POV

Daeyeon immediately went out of the building not minding to call one of their manager to sent her back to the dorm. She just wore a cap and a face mask as she grab a taxi to send her back to their dorm.

Meanwhile, Jungkook immediately get the car key as he didn't found Daeyeon in the building. He quickly drove off to their dorm hoping Daeyeon to be there.

The boys stayed in the building as they regret everything they'd done. Especially Namjoon as he admitted to himself he'd been selfish, not minding what Daeyeon might feel.

The others tried to contact her one by one, but immediately stop as she turned her phone off. Taehyung just frustratedly run his finger to his hair as he went out of the building as well hoping to find Daeyeon somewhere.

Jin talked to Pd-nim about what had happened. He immediately sent their managers to find her and send her back in the building. Yoongi on the other hand just locked himself in his studio, stressed out as he knew something was off to their maknae but he just let it go.

Hoseok stayed in the corner of their practice room while hugging his knees as he buried his face into it. Jimin went out as well to go to the places where Daeyeon usually go.

As Jungkook arrived at their dorm, he heard some noises upstair. He immediately make his way there, specifically to Daeyeon's room as he saw her stuffing her stuffs in her large suitcase.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jungkook barged in.

He quickly put her clothes back in her closet as she tried to put them back in.

"F*ck off Jungkook!" He heard her say but he didn't stop totally ignoring her cursed.

"You're not going anywhere!" He answered as he get one of her clothes from her suitcase but she immediately grab it back.

"You don't have the right to stop me!" She said grabbing the clothes from him and also in her closet to put back in her suitcase.

But Jungkook being so stubborn, get her clothes again and throw it back to her closet before shoving her suitcase away from her.

"Listen Daeyeon we're sorry--"

"STOP SAYING SORRY!" She yelled and went to where her suitcase was thrown out.

She get it back and started to place her clothes inside again.

"Daeyeon please...please don't do this." Jungkook started to get teary as he put her clothes away. Trying so hard to not let his sob out.

Out of her annoyance, she harshly shoved her suitcase towards Jungkook making him stop. Daeyeon just sat on the floor as tears started to roll down again.

"I'm so tired. Very very tired." She whispered but still enough for Jungkook to hear.

He's about to approach her but her voice made her stop in his track.

"Don't you dare! Just let me leave." She said getting her suitcase back and started to pack her clothes again.

"NO NO NO! Daeyeon please no." Jungkook started to cry as he tried to get the suitcase from her.

"AISH!" She shouted as she broke down on the floor again.

Jungkook approach her  and immediately embrace her in his arms.

"Sorry sorry sorry--"

"I SAID STOP SAYING SORRY!" She said as she tried to get out of his grip. "I had enough of your sorry's. You all making me guilty that I have to be mad at you right now. I don't know what to do anymore." She added making Jungkook tightened his grip on her.