53 | Never

Daeyeon's POV

I'm now heading back to the company. I have decided to eat my foods in the lounge area. Hopefully, no one is there.

I've decided also to bought some foods for the boys. Even though Jin oppa said he don't want, I still bought something for him. I did not ask Jimin oppa and Kook but I bought them some.

As I entered the company, a familiar voice called out my name.

"Daeyeonie!" I turned around and immediately smile when I saw the man who I consider my second father.

I ran into him and hug him though I have a two bags of foods and drinks in both of my hands.

Pd-nim pats my shoulder and I immediately released from the hug.

"How are you? And where did you go?" He asked with a smile in his face.

"I'm good. I bought some pastries since I haven't eat some breakfast, and I decided to bring some for the boys as well." I answered. "Do you want some Pd-nim?" I asked as I opened the plastic bag full with different kind of bread.

"No thank you, but why are you alone?" My smile faded at his question but I immediately bring it back.

"I want to take a walk alone and get some fresh air." He chuckled at my answer.

"Are you getting tired of the boys?" He suddenly asked and this time, my smile vanished.

I look up to meet his gaze and give him a sad smile.

"Never. I'll never get tired of them." I said

"I know there's something going on between you and the boys but you still bring them some foods. You know I'm always here for you Daeyeon, if you want someone to talk to. You're like a daughter of mine." I genuinely smile at his remarked.

"Thanks Pd-nim. And I treat you as a father as well." I answered and he just ruffled my hair.

"Let's talk more some other time. The boys are probably waiting for you." He said and I just nodded.

I bow before making my way in the elevator.

As I walked to the practice room, I suddenly remembered what Pd-nim told me.

I chukled...How am I supposed to get tired of them? They are my family.

When I reached the door of the practice room, I can hear some noises coming from the inside.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah! Stop eating!" I heard Jin oppa shouted.

"But I'm already hungry!" Taehyung oppa answered.

"You're always hungry tho." I heard Kook commented.

"What took her so long?" Hoseok oppa asked

"Call him Jungkook!" Yoongi oppa suggested.

"I can't"

"Jin-hyung call Daeyeon now. Maybe something happened to her already." Namjoon oppa said.

When I heard Jin oppa agreed, I decided to open the door.

"OH GOSH!" Jimin oppa hold his chest as he was surprised at my sudden appearance.

"Finally, you're here already!" Jin oppa make his way toward me and immediately engulfed me in his arms.

I felt Namjoon oppa took the plastic bags in my arms.

"What's this?" He asked and I unwrapped my arms in Jin oppa's waist.

He just rest his arm in my shoulder.