44 | BTS Dorm

The media above is Daeyeon's pj's
Enjoy!
• • •

Third Person's POV

Another free day for BTS members. Each one of them planned nothing but to stay in their dorm or in their studio.

The first one who woke up is Jin. He planned to cook some breakfast for his members.

He immediately went to the kitchen and decided to make some pancakes.

While he's busy mixing the ingredients, Namjoon and Jhope went downstair and made their way to where their hyung is.

"What are you cooking Jin-hyung?" Namjoon asked before peeking behind Jin.

"Some pancakes." Jin answered as he heard Jhope yawns. "Do you have some plans?" Jin asked before he prepares the pan.

"I'm going to the my studio later." Namjoon answered as he and Jhope sit in the dining table.

"Daeyeon and I will do a dance cover." He answered before checking his phone.

Few minutes later Jimin went down as well while Jin is already done.

"Jimin, go wake the others up." Jin said making the younger one pout.

"Aish hyung, I just came down." Jimin whined while stretching his arms.

"Come on." Jin said before putting the utensils in the table while the two other boys are busy in their phone.

"Ugh" Jimin sigh before making his way upstairs.

He first went to Taehyung's room and immediately nagged his shoulder.

"Taehyung-ah, wake up!" He continue to shake his shoulder until Taehyung groans.

"Uuuuup!" He said before sitting up in his bed while rubbing his eyes.

Jimin then went to Jungkook and Daeyeon's shared room as he decided to wake Yoongi through the help of the female maknae.

He first approach Jungkook and shake his shoulder as well.

"Jungkook-ah, wake up!" He said before turning to Daeyeon.

Her whole body is covering with her blanket while she curled up inside.

"Daeyeonie, get up now!" He softly shake her before putting away the blanket.

Daeyeon is awake while holding her lower abdomen. Her face is frowning while she keep her eyes shut.

"Hey, is everything wrong? Are you alright? Are you sick?" Jimin asked continuously before he sit in her bed.

Jungkook got up from his bed as he heard what Jimin said. He went to Daeyeon's bed and check her as well.

Jimin place his hand in her forehead checking if she has a fever.

"You're not even hot tho!" Jimin said as he look up to Jungkook.

"Daeyeon-ah!" Jungkook calls out.

Daeyeon open her eyes and carefully sat up.

"I'm alright. You guys go downstair first." She answered.

"Are you sure? Can you go downstair alone?" Jimim asked so she nod.

"You don't need any help?" Jungkook asked more but Daeyeon just shook her head.

"I'm really okay." She said before smiling a little.

"Okay then but can you wake Suga-hyung for me?" Jimin said and she just nod. "Thanks Daeyeonie." He ruffles her hair before getting up.