CHAPTER 41

CHAPTER 41

Confrontation

Sunday again and I went home after my last schedule in the morning. I suddenly wanted to see my family. Before heading out of the building, told my friends my plans today.

After we talked on the rooftop, my anger to him gradually went off as the heaviness in my heart lessen. I've finally heard his reasons and slowly accepting it. Then I just understand that's he's just trying to avoid things that will put all of us in difficulty.

Just like he said, I'll just focus on my training anymore and they will do the same thing on their own, for everyone's sake.

A smile showed to my face as I stared at our pictures saved in my phone. As I continue swiping it I saw some of our funny pictures together, making my smile even wider.

I closed my phone as I sighed to the view outside through the window. "Everything will be fine." I assure myself.

As I arrived in front of our house, I click the intercom, "It's me, Y/n." And the gate opens automatically for a split of second.

Entering our house, I saw no one around but maids only. I asked them where is mother and told me she's in our garden so I went there. As I went out to our backyard, I saw her sitting under the garden rest house, too focused on her sketchpad. She must be busy again at work, even on Sundays.

"Mom..." I said and she turned her head to see me, a bit surprised.

"I didn't expect you'll come home today. You should have informed me beforehand so I can cook you." She said as I kissed her on the cheeks.

"It's fine, mom." I said and take a seat in front of her. "Still working on Sunday?" I asked her but she just replied me a smile before looking back to her work.

Actually, until now I don't have any idea about their business but I can't get a right time o ask them because of their hectic schedules. Maybe soon, I'll know it.

"Here, look at them. Tell me if it looks bad or not." She passes me the sketchpad and saw the clothes she designed, as I flip the pages and see her work, I can't say anything but just amazed for how they are all look stunning.

"They look very beautiful, mom." I said, while still looking at the other designs. "They are all perfect." I smiled at her after I witnessed all of them.

"Really? I thought they look bad." She asked me while staring at the sketches again before looking at me. I shook my head no and her face brightens up instantly.

She closes the pad and stared back at me, "Y/n...Do you have any interest in fashion?"

I thought for a while, if I ever had an interest in fashion. "Uhmm...yeah? kind of?" I answered in a hesitating tone since I don't know. I like fashion but I'm not really into it.

"Do you paint and draw, right?" I nodded at her. "I saw your works, they look great and it seems like it made by a pro artist. Why don't you try sketching a dress or shoes or a bag? You might be good at it also." She told me which I made my heart overwhelmed.

"Uhmm...I'll try if I'll ever have a time... And I'm not a pro mom." I honestly told her.

"I just want you to try it, honey, and I also want to see it. Because ei got a feeling that you're really capable in fashion arts." She stared at me and paused for a while then sighed.