When You and Him Have Your Honeymoon

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

My dual-haired husband noticed my strange behavior in which he suddenly wore a playful smile on his face.

"Are you feeling alright, love? Is it because we are in a position like this or...", he stopped his words there when he whispered next to my ear, "...is it because of me?".

My cheeks started to heat up after hearing that suggestive question that I'm already biting my lip.

"W-Well, it could be both-Mmm"

I was shushed when he kissed my lips and gently chuckled before caressing my one of my cheeks.

"You're too cute", Todoroki said, "You're really are the light of my life, (Y/N). In fact, I still can't move on from the day we got married and also seeing you in that lovely wedding dress".

He pressed his lips against once more but his kisses were growing needy every second that our bodies are very close.

My heart is throbbing hard while I was trying my best to kiss him back, making him a bit excited.

Just when he was about to go for my neck -

*RING*

We stopped what we are doing when my phone rang out of nowhere which made Todoroki step aside for me and I could've sworn I saw him pouting his lower lip with a hint of disappointment.

"You can answer your phone, my love. It's probably mother, well, who is actually your mother", Todoroki said and laughed softly, "I'll just take care of our luggage, alright? We'll continue this later".

Later, huh? Oh boy.

Just hearing the word "later" is going to be something that I'll be looking forward tonight.

Something that a lot of married couples look forward to.

I nodded rapidly with a flustered look on my face before I checked my phone from my bag and it turned out to be my mom - just as Todoroki suspected.

"O-Oh, you're actually right, Shoto", I said before answering the phone call, "Hi, m-mom! Haha!".

"Oh, hello, dear!", my mom greeted me and giggled, "I'm sorry to call you during your honeymoon with Shoto, hehe".

I looked back at Todoroki, who was looking at me with a smile, and he proceed to unpack our luggage so he can store it at our wardorbes.

"I-It's fine! I'm sure you wanted to say hi, right? Hahaha!", I said and scratched the back of my neck.

"Well, that's part of it but actually I just wanted to let you know that I put something in your bag. Remember that I told you I will give you our wedding gift on your honeymoon?", my mom replied and giggled, "It's just there inside the luggage so I hope you and Shoto will like it!".

I smiled and suddenly, my face is turning red when I remembered something. Something really important.

Wedding gift.

Now that I think about it, I did recall someone giving me a special packag in advance which is really weird...wait-OH NO. (Refer to "When He Accidentally Fall on You" scenario xDD)

I went towards the big bag which had my cousin's "special" package inside and grabbed it before Todoroki would see it. (A/N: To avoid confusion whatsoever, you're the one who packed the big bag while Todoroki packed the luggage. So technically, he doesn't know that you have that package with you :D)

I didn't hesitate to hide it inside my bag and once it was closed, I sighed and wiped my none existent sweat.

"Everything alright, dear?", my mom asked through the phone speaker.