25] What's with HIM!

Depuis le début

Taehyung:- It has almost been an hour Amy, we're already late. I was worried, you didn't even answer, I yelled many times.

I peeked from the side and saw him still standing there.

Amy:- Oh okay... I ... I am sorry... I... Woke up.. late... so.. could you just go outside so that I can change and come down soon.

Taehyung:- Change right now. I'm not going anywhere.

Amy:- (Surprised) What?

Taehyung:- Whatever you heard was right, change and come with me, I'm staying here, like right here!

Amy:- You're crazy, go out, please.

Taehyung:- I would love hearing requests like... Stay here, please!

Amy:- Pervert!

He chuckled and started walking towards me.

Amy:- Heyy... Heyy.. stay there itself, okay, don't move... hey, don't...

He stood in front of me, locking me between the walls and the back of the cupboard.

I gulped as I looked into his eyes. Those messy hair falling on his forehead. He was so close to me. My eyes scanning his face and those... Those lips...
My heartbeat raised its pace...

I gulped.

Amy:- Tae... Taehyung... Let me change okay... Um... M-move...

The bathrobe was almost clinging to my shoulders, my chest being a little exposed.

What's he doing to me! I can't even look into his eyes with confidence! Where's the damn confidence inside me?

I tried pulling myself together and looking at him and him... His eyes were already fixed on me. My cheeks warmed up.

Amy:- It was getting...late... Wasn't it? ...I mean ... Taehyung... You...

Taehyung:- Look at me and talk. Why you nervous?

I gulped.

Is he crazy? What's with him?

I bit my lip and tried looking at him still being locked in between his body and the walls and... My inner goddess dancing making me feel all sorts of things I have been thinking about in my dreams recently.

I closed my eyes and slightly tried to get away from his grip but.. he held me by my waist and got me closer to him.

.
.

We were going to be late now. I looked up and met his eyes, tried to get away as my heartbeats were too loud and those tingling sensations into my body were making me crazier.

Taehyung:- You trying to push me away? Do you think you can? Well, try!

Amy:- I... I am... Not... I mean...

Taehyung:- Why are you so out of words whenever I'm close to you?

Amy:- I... I don't know.. I am not...

I gulped.

The next instant, he crashed his lips on mine kissing me hard, pushing me a little towards the wall as he tugged my lower lip to his teeth biting on it and I was losing control. He kept one of my hands pinned to the side and his other veiny one clasped the bathrobe putting it away getting a good glance of my chest and gently touched my breast which was turning me on. Kisses got wet and sloppier as I was losing control, my eyes tightly shut as he was now playing with the straps of my bra, leaving me mouth and kissing the sweet spot of my neck making me moan in pleasure. I was getting weak as I arched my back and his hand snaked around my waist getting me closer to him. "Ahh Taehyung," I moaned and I could see a faint smirk on his face. I didn't want this to end, my breath was unsteady as he again connected our mouths continuing to touch my neck and his slender fingers travelling to my cleavage. My hands were already locked by him and I knew I didn't want this to end nor did I want him to stop because it felt too good.
.