4

" So you asked for time?", He clarified as you told him what had happened

You nodded.

" I'm so doomed...." you sighed.

" Trust yourself Hyojin, I believe in you. You are capable of doing it. plus you have me beside you", he said, winking as a smile flashed across his face.

" Yah you... you've been very flirty these days", you said trying to hide your rosy cheeks from him.

"I've always been this flirty, you just didn't pay attention to me", he pouted.

You glanced at his form. He looked at you with the purest smile he could ever flash. Your eyes softened.

" Well now I understand why you are so popular in your dance academy, who wouldn't like that face", you stated while finishing your granola bar.

" apparently you"

" Jimin-ah we are just friends okay stop it", you said pushing him slightly. He looked at you, dejected.

" I know, I know I was just joking geez", he murmured.

As you were about to exit the convenience store you saw Yeseo enter. You rolled your eyes when she smiled at you.

" Aren't you being too rude to your understudy?" she questioned you as she blocked the exit. She smirked with satisfaction when she noticed your visible anger.

" Why should I be nice to you? You never visited me at the hospital and you seem genuinely happy that I'm hurt. Yah you'll never be able to beat me at dancing ", you said eyeing her head to toe.

" I would never be so cruel to my favourite ballerina- I mean ex-ballerina and I'm better than you Hyojin-ah just wait and see", she said as she waved her hand, walking away from you.

" Let's just leave", Jimin whispered to you softly.

You, on the other hand, wanted to yank her hair out of her head. Even before your hand could reach her hair, Jimin slipped his fingers into your palm as he pulled you out of the store.

You angrily stared at Jimin, his hand still in yours, waiting for him to say something.

" Hyojin-ah~", he sang out loud trying to calm you down.

" Yah, if you do not want to die let go of my hand", you warned him coldly.

" I know it's been hard for you but you can't just get angry at everyone for everything", he said.

You looked down staring at your feet, fighting back tears.

Oh gosh since when did I become such a cry baby?

" Look at me will you?" he lifted your head so you could look directly into his eyes.

" Prove yourself through your success don't have petty fights with someone who isn't worth your time. Hyojin-ah, I've known you since we were eighteen, you are the strongest person I know. You will get through this and I'm here to help you. Let's start off with finding a new dream" he said holding your hands in his as he looked at you straight in the eye.

-
" 1 and 2 and 3 and- YESEO CAN YOU FOCUS ON THE DANCING? YOU ARE A SECOND SLOW ALL THE TIME" The instructor shouted at her.

" I- I'm sorry" she apologised, trying to find her focus.

After the conversation with you, Yeseo could not focus on anything.

' you'll never be able to beat me at dancing' is all she heard in her head.

Yeseo has been your understudy for 3 years now and she admired your skills and talent before people started comparing her to you. As much as she loved to see you dance, she also believed that she was capable of being on the same level as you.

3 years of being an understudy, No one noticed her talent. No one saw her on stage because you were always there. She never got to be the main dancer on stage, never got to show her true potential because everyone chose you as the main lead for all dances.

Even when she did get to go on stage to play the other roles, she couldn't shine.

You were always there.

" STOP IT" she said out loud as she ran out of the dance studio and up to the rooftop.

" WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH? IVE WORKED SO HARD TO GET HERE, HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO ME?" She shouted at the skies.

Tears streaming down her face and sat down on the cold hard ground.
" I can also do it , I am also capable . WATCH ME"

-

" We have been studying for 3 hours now can we please get some food?" you asked Jimin as she shushed you.

" Keep it down we are in a library"

" And I'm hungry so I want food" you demanded.

" Did you find anything that kindles your interest ?"

" Not yet" you sighed as you dragged the man out of the library.

You held his hand without realising as you walked out of the library with him.

His heart fluttered when your fingers interlocked with his. He stared at your side, eyes soft. His cheeks turned to the lightest shade of pink.

" What do you want to eat?" you questioned him, pulling out your phone.

" I- I- Ch- CHICKEN", He panicked.

" Okay" you smiled, letting go of his hand, searching for the nearest chicken restaurant.

' I almost had an heart attack' Jimin thought as he tried to look everywhere but you.

-
A/N

Hey bros sorry for the late update my wattpad is having issues so yea. Here's a long chapter and I hope you enjoy it. Do vote and comment on what you like / what you want to see/ where you want me to improve. Thank you for reading :))