1

Broken

" We are sorry to inform you that our Prime Ballerina, Jung Hyojin is currently not able to take part in the classic Romeo and Juliet ballet

" We are sorry to inform you that our Prime Ballerina, Jung Hyojin is currently not able to take part in the classic Romeo and Juliet ballet. This is due to her injury and we seek your cooperation with this issue", Ms. Cha Eun Jae announced in front of all the staff, sponsors, and dancers.

" But we will not cancel this performance as her understudy, Kang Yeseo will take over the role of Juliet in this play" she continued.

" Is Hyojin still able to get back to the dance field?" " What if this ballet flops because of this issue ?" " Are you sure it is worth our money?" " Is Hyojin even replaceable ?" " Is Yeseo capable of pulling this off?"

" I would like to let you know that we are Skyvia ballet. All the dancers here require at least three years of experience to perform on stage. We are Korea's best Ballet dance academy so losing one ace will not bring us down. Please look forward to this performance because Skyvia has never and will never have a performance that would flop. Thank you", Eun Jae said leaving the auditorium with the press behind her.

-

" Hyojin, I'll be honest with you, as your doctor I have to let you know that you will never be able to dance again," your doctor said.

" How much do I have to pay you to fix me? Tell me, Doctor, I am rich enough to afford it" you begged him desperately.

Not being able to dance again? I rather die than stop dancing.

" I'm truly sorry Hyojin, but that's impossible. It looks like you would have to give up your dream job" He sighed before exiting.

Your whole world crashed before your eyes.

The only thing you loved was being taken away from you.

You prayed to wake up from this nightmare.

Where did it go wrong? How did I end up losing everything? This can't be true? This is some kind of prank right?

The door opened revealing a concerned best friend walking towards you.

" What happened Hyojin? are you okay?", Jimin questioned you as his eyes searched for all the visible injuries.

" Jimin-ah~ you know what the doctor told me? He told me I'll never be able to dance again. Isn't it funny? " you smiled sarcastically.

" I tried to save a little kid from getting hit by a car and the next thing I hear is that I was in a coma for a whole week and that I will never be able to dance again. It's a very funny prank, right? All of this isn't real right?" you questioned him with teary eyes.

He looked at you, his face filled with pity and hopelessness.

" Oh so this isn't a dream?" you asked finally letting the tears flow.

Jimin held your hands in his as you cried on his shoulder.

" I'm sorry Hyojin, I'm so sorry", he said slowly, caressing your hand as your sobs got louder.

-

" Hyojin-ah if you don't eat anything, you might actually die", Jimin said as you pushed the food he offered you.

" Great that's what I want anyway, what's the point of living Jimin? I don't have a purpose anymore" you sighed crossing your arms.

" Hyojin, please. I know it's hard I kn-"

" WHAT DO YOU KNOW JIMIN? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DREAM? HAVE YOU LOST THE ABILITY TO DO SOMETHING YOU TRULY LOVE? I DON'T THINK SO. YOU ARE FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS AREN'T YOU? BEING ABLE TO DANCE WHENEVER YOU LIKE, EXPRESSING YOURSELF THROUGH YOUR BODY WHENEVER YOU WANT. BUT FOR ME? THAT ABILITY HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM ME SO DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU KNOW HOW IT IS FOR ME", you shouted at him.

" So could you please leave now? I want to sleep", you said coldly pulling the blanket up your head.

You heard a loud sigh which was followed by the sound of the door clicking.

He left.

-

A/n

Hey, hello guysssss. What's up. Okay yes I know this is outta nowhere and random but this is an idea I've had for the longest time and I'm finally able to express it clearly now. Also disclaimer this story might be updated really slowly. Also if you have been following up with my books you would have noticed that I had a book called " Unpretty". Well, what happened was that I have not been able to connect with that story well enough to write it yet so I'm gonna publish that after I'm done with this book. Disclaimer pt2. I'm sorry if my English and grammar are bad, it's not my first language. ANYWAYS I hope you guys like this book and yea. Vote and comment anything that you think I might need to improve on / or what you like about this and ya know PARK JIMINNN. Okay, goodbye.