2

You sat on your hospital bed, scrolling through your dance videos

You sat on your hospital bed, scrolling through your dance videos. You watched each and every video as if it was the first time you saw yourself dance. You watched yourself gracefully move around the stage as your facial expressions danced along.

Moving on to the next video you found a duet performance. It was a contemporary duet you performed with Jimin. Despite the differences in your dance styles and techniques, both of you perfectly complimented each other while dancing.

You stared at how smooth your steps were, then you observed Jimin's style. You could see the melancholic look in his eyes as he danced to the heartbreaking song. 'I want you, do not leave me ' his eyes screamed. You were so mesmerized by his moves that when someone called you, you almost jumped out of your bed.

" Hello" you heard Jimin say.

" Hey?" you replied sheepishly as you couldn't squeeze an apology you've been dying to let out

" Did you eat?"

" No, but I a-"

he ended the call before you could reply properly.

Well, I was going to apologise but if this is how I'm going to be treated then forget it Park Jimin.

You switched the television on to distract yourself from getting angry.

-

You watched Jimin barged into the room with food in his hands.
" Why on earth am I, friends, with this dumbass" he nagged as he pulled out a box of salad.

" Excuse me ?" you questioned him, surprised by his sudden appearance.

" What an annoying girl, gosh. " he continued, completely ignoring you.

" Yah do you want to die ?" you raised your voice as you glared at him

" What are you going to do fight my knees ?" he asked as he shoved a mouth full of salad into your mouth.

" Just shut it and eat this you annoying idiot. Will it kill you if you listen to me for once? Can't you see I'm just trying to help you? I don't get it should I really feed you for you to eat?" he went on complaining.

" you sound like my grandma," you said as you swallowed your food.

" Good that's what I was going for "

before you knew it you were done with the whole box of salad and Jimin was still nagging.

" Okay FINE, I'm sorry okay. I'll eat my meals properly after today, just stop with the nagging" you gave in.

" Finally " he giggled as he took a seat next to you.

" Jimin-ah~ thank you," you said holding his hands.

" I know I'm a nice friend, you don't have to m- are you crying?", he asked you as his sarcastic tone disappeared.

" I just-" your breath hitched.

Jimin pulled you into a hug and you burried your face in the crook of his neck.

" yove smepll niccpe"

" Hm?" he questioned you as he pulled you away from the hug.

" I said you smell nice", you smiled as you watched his ears turn red.

" Jimin-ah, could you dance for me? here? now?", you asked him, your eyes filled with hope.

" Suddenly?" he asked taken back by your request.

" Please?", you pouted.

" Fine....hmmm....play butterfly," he told you as he stood up and cleared the space so he could dance.

You searched youtube almost immediately, scrolling aggressively, trying to find the right video.

You blasted the song as you saw him move almost instantly. You admired him as he swayed and twirled to the music. You saw him express the song through his body, you could feel the energy and feeling of the song by just watched it. When he finished dancing you clapped loudly, proud of the dancer in front of you.

You teared up as he looked at you, slightly concerned over your emotional state.

" Are you really okay Hyojin-ah? You've been acting really weird today", he asked as he saw you wipe your tears.

" Knowing that I can not dance anymore is painful, Knowing that I have to move on with life is even worst. What am I even going to do with my life now Jimin-ah? I'm scared of what's waiting for me outside this hospital. I'm not ready to move on yet Jimin-ah. What am I going to do?" you said letting the tears flow once again.

-

A/N

Hey hello, jams sorry for this super late update, It really takes a lot of effort to sit in front of a computer and type out the plot you have in mind. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I know it's kinda long but not much happened in this chapter so I'm sorry if it seems like a filler chapter. Also in case you are wondering Hyojin can walk but she can't dance at all and she can't stand or walk for a long time because of her injury. I'll do my best to update fast so yall don't end up forgetting the plot. Anyways enjoy this chapter, vote and comment on how I can improve. Thank you

Have a nice day ahead my Jams~.