surprise 'arrival'

Start from the beginning

"Okay y'all so i'm about to pour this on my sweats and all over the floor, then i'm gonna scream so they'll all come in the kitchen to see what's wrong."

Waddling back over to stand at the island I pour the water all over the front of my sweatpants and on the floor before throwing it in the sink.

"Oh my god! Babe!" I yell giggling a little as I hear him run towards the door.

"Baby what's wrong? what happened?" he panics coming toward me, only to stop when something wet hits his socks.

"m-my water broke..the baby's coming!" I cry fake tears cascading down my face as his eyes widen.

"OH SHIT- TREY SEYVN- SOMEONE COME STAY WITH HER I HAVE TO GO GET THE HOSPITAL BAGS!" Chris yells before running upstairs.

Trey coming in shortly after as he gasp, seyvn right behind him.

"T-Treyyy!" I whine as he runs his fingers over his hand.

"uh-um shit, hold on mama. Here hold my hand." he gulps as I gladly take it. Deciding to be dramatic I scream squeezing it harshly as Trey screams as well.

"WOAH- I-I...trin breathe. Please- yo ass too strong to be squeezing my hand like that." he squeals as I let out heavy breaths.

Seyvn gets a warm clothes, walking on the over side of me as she lays it on my head.

"come on babes, we need to sit you down." her and Trey guide me to the nearest seat as I begin to sob.

Trey rubbing my hand as Seyvn rubs my back.
"chrisss...GET YOUR BITCH ASS DOWN HERE!"

"I-I'm coming babe don't worry! where fine, everythin-" not getting to finish his sentence as he slips into the water, falling on his back.

I immediately fill my cheeks with air, turning my head as Trey and Seyvn laugh with no hesitation.

"What is funny?! If I have this baby on this goddamn floor I promise y'all no one will be leaving this house in one piece!" I seethe seeing everyone clear their throats and stop laughing.

"Ain't shit funny. My fucking ass hurts.." Chris wines standing to his feet.

"okay babe come on, let's get you in the car-"

"OH MY GODDD- IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT- HE'S COMINGGGG!" I cry out making everyone panic.

"Shit! baby please..please i'll drive as fast as possible just work with me- he can't come now what the fuck!" Chris cries tears forming in his eyes.

Seyvn turns her head in his direction scrunching her face as to give Chris this look of pure stupidity.
"Nigga how you gon' tell a baby when to be born?"

"I don't know- I- heyyy lil man. Y-You uh think you could um...wait till will we get to the hospital to pop outta there?" he cooes rubbing my stomach as Trey smacks him in the back of his head.

"Man getcha stupid ass on, let's just figure it out. here lemme take your pants off-"

"uh uh what the fuck you doing tremaine...i'll be the one to do that thank you." chris retorts rubbing the back of his head,  pushing him back.

"Okay baby..I guess we start to um..uh-"

"Yea never mind i'll wait until the due date." I say sitting up and walking off as if nothing happened.
everyone giving me a blank stare as confusion strikes.

"What?" they all ask simultaneously as I giggle grabbing the camera.

"It's a prank dumbasses. My baby wouldn't have made it here five minutes with y'all." I scoff shaking my head.

Seyvn looking over at a distraught Chris and traumatized Trey before laughing along with me.

"you play too much lil gurl. Just wait till I
tell mama." Trey huffs walking into the living room.

"How you feel Seyvnnnn?" I ask as she rolls her eyes pushing my shoulder.

"You betta stop, when that shit break forreal nun of us gon believe you." she chuckles going into the smack cabinet as I turn the camera to Chris, falling out at the expression on his face.

On the floor, a glare on his face as he sat in the water I spilled. The look of irritation topping it all as i let out a small laugh covering my mouth.

"Why? why must you play so much?" he asked sarcastically standing to his feet.

"H-How you feel babe?" I ask through giggles as he mugs me shaking his head.

"Like a damn fool, leave me alone trinity." he mutters waddling onto the porch to take off his wet clothes.

"well y'all I got them, subscribe for more videos and give this video a thumbs up. hope you all enjoy, see you later byeeee!"

for trinity, hope you enjoyed love!

vote, comment & follow!

request are being written, be patient. 🤍