* * * *
•Miranda's POV•
(The next day)

   Why would Savannah call me? I thought she would hate my guts. Though, it was my manger, Charlotte's, idea. She said and I quote, "Oh c'mon Miranda. It's good publicity and Niall used to have a thing for you so..." I just rolled my eyes and signed the contract, but...after being here and actually seeing Niall, I was reminded of the nice guy I met 2 years ago. He's so kind and cute and his eyes-
What the heck are you doing?!
   Excuse me?
   I'm you're conscience dummy.
   Dummy?
   Yes. I said dummy. Because he has a girlfriend. And he's clearly in love with her.
   But he had a thing for me?
   Key word: had. Look I'm not trying to mean, but you need a dose of reality.
   Oh shut up.
   By the way...you're going to be late.

   I looked at my phone..11:47am. Shoot! We're meeting at a the park at noon. She said that she would go ahead and get the food and meet me there. I lunged over my couch to grab my car keys off the nightstand and walked out the door.

* * * *

I wore some shades and a baseball cap. It wasn't long before I spotted a girl who looked a lot like me, wearing sunglasses and green SnapBack (like her matching shirt and black leggings). We hugged and sat down at a picnic bench.
"Hey Miranda."
"Hey Savannah.....so what's up? I thought you would hate me?" I questioned.
"Of course not. No. But it's really hard adjusting to having your incredible boyfriend have a fake girlfriend....anyways. I wanted to get to know you since we're going to be spending a lot of time together."
Well this is going to be more awkward than I thought.

* * * *
•Savannah's POV•

I got back to Callie's apartment around 2pm. At first it was kinda awkward, but we got to know each other and she said she wasn't interested in him.
"Where were you?" Nicole asked.
"I uh......took Miranda to lunch to get to know her." Callie almost spit her water out, while the other girls had disbelieving looks.
   "Okay so I know I'm new to "the group" but why would you ever want to talk to someone who is fake dating your boyfriend?"
   "I don't know it just didn't want to get off in the wrong foot."
   "Hey Savvi," Nikki started, "have you checked your Twitter recently?" I shook my head no. I thought my notifications were on but apparently not. I had over 150 mentions a lot more indirects and a bunch of DMs. I went to one of the rooms to look through as many as I could.

@harrysgurl_02:
   @savannahxarcher leave our boys only!! The fandom was better before you came along #nonewfansallowed

Ouch. I didn't know the fans could be so hurtful. I then checked my DMs and messaged Hayley, a friend from school. She soon answered.

Hayley:
   Savannah you're such a jerk. You didn't tell anyone you knew One Direction. Trying to hog them all to you and your little squad? You don't even have an talent so what's the use? Well I'm glad we aren't going to college together. #nonewfabsallowed

I tried to message her back but apparently she blocked me. I thought we were good friends. Then I went to the hashtag trending list...(also I don't have Twitter so..I'm sorry if it isn't like this. I'm just trying to do my best 😂)

#1 nonewfansallowed
#2 onedirectioninfection
#niallandmiranda

   I began to cry feeling the weight of the fame Jamie was talking about. Pretty soon I heard a knock on the door and then they rushed to my side.
   "Ni-Niall? What are you doing here?" I said through sobs.
   "Madilyn called. I came as soon as I could. What's wrong cupcake?" I pointed to the mention I had read He climb in the bed next to me, tightening our hug.
   "I need to tell you something..."He started. "I knew about the comments and mentions but I didn't want to see you like this. So I turned off your notifications..I know I shouldn't have but I love you too much to see you like this."
   I slightly pushed him away as well as the tears in my eyes. "Niall...it's sweet that you want to protect me, but completely hiding it from me?"
   "I know. I'm so so sorry. I'll never hurt you again. I promise. Will you forgive me?" He asked with pleading eyes.
   "Yes." I pulled him back into a hug. We decided to go out into the living room and watch movies the rest of the day. However, I ended up falling asleep in Niall's arms. I woke up a couple hours later to flashes from Harry and Liam's phones. I got up which also awoke my cute sleeping boyfriend. 6:57pm.