Before going to sleep, his imagination swirled with wild thoughts and ideas, taking away his ticket into the land of dreams. At long last, they merged into a thick stream of pictures. And he had fallen asleep, thinking about how his weekend on the farm would go.

\\_(''>_<'')_//

On Saturday evening, Rigaku got a message from Aiyoku.

'Staying overnight, huh?' A small smile played across his face. 'That place must be nice.' He put down his phone on the table. With a frown, he stood up.

"I should get some fresh air too." Stretching his body before heading out, he gathered his laptop and belongings to continue his story. The sun, with occasional clouds blocking it, gave him the perfect weather to write outside.

Only finding a suitable place took him a while, as many people visited the park. Eventually, he had found a free picnic table under a tree, giving him shade.

'Splendid.' He placed his things, but stopped his finger from waking up his laptop. 'I should ask Father first. I need to find out more about that pear.'

With swift movements, he dialed the right number. A few beeps sounded before the call connected.

"Moshi moshi, Kamini Senior."

"Hai, Rigaku speaking."

A small chuckle came from the other side. "So formal as always."

"It's proper etiquette, Father. May I talk to you for a bit?"

"If by 'a bit' you mean for the next three hours, I'm all ears."

This time, Rigaku had a soft smile. "Do you have a meeting even during the weekend?"

"Some people think it should be renamed weekstart instead." His dad chuckled, and the sound of opening a door made its way into the phone. "So, why are you calling? It must be important."

"Hai, it's about the pear."

A silence spread on the other side of the connection. "So it has been given."

"Iie, I only have a few questions."

"Alright." A sigh came from his parent. "Ask away."

Rigaku knew his father was an excellent businessman. He always encouraged him to study and be polite to the extent Rigaku used formal language, even when talking with his brothers.

"Can you tell me more about the pear? I don't understand what it has to do with becoming a CEO."

A quiet breath escaped his father's lips, and Rigaku heard a rustle of clothes as his father moved.

"Does it bother you?"

"That's not the point. I dislike unanswered questions."

"Don't worry about it. It's just a symbol."

"Of Trojan War?"

Another chuckle came from the other side. "A nice Easter Egg, isn't it?"

"Father," Rigaku urged him to take this seriously. "In the legend, it ruined an entire city and started a long-lasting war. I don't believe this would repeat with this pear, but it shows illogical behavior."

"Such as?"

"It keeps—"

"Wait a second." Another voice mixed with his father's.

"Father?" the oldest Kamini called a few times into the phone, but his parent must have placed it away.

His voice returned a few moments later. "I have to go."