17. Delicious morning 🍩

UA TH OR POV(wow the spelling is immaculate)

F/f = favorite flavor

*Yawn* Y/n had woken up and felt cold. Y/n sat up to go look for Amane. They went over to go upstairs to check the bathroom. Nothing. Basement. Nothing (except for the screams of children-OK ILL STOP-). Kitchen. Nothing. She checked everywhere and couldn't find him. She was beginning to loose hope but then she heard the front door open.

"Tadaima!" Amane said while taking off his shoes. He had brought a box of donuts with varieties of them.

"AMANEEE! I THOUGHT YOU LEFT WITHOUT TELLING ME!!"y/n whined.

"ah.. Gomen.." Amane said ((LOL SORRY FOR USING SO MUCH JAPANESE-))

Y/n grabbed his coat and hung it up on a hanger while Amane went to put his shoes away. Y/n and Amane walked hand in hand to the dining room while Amane was holding the box of donuts. He got a chocolate donut while you grabbed a f/f donut.

"Amaneeeee! Give me a bite!" Y/n says stubbornly.

"No! It's my donut! Finish yours first too!" he replies.

"Hmph!" y/n says while taking the last bite of her donut. She looked at amane waiting for an opening for a bite. While he looked away you tried to take a bite of Amane's donut but your mouth was met by a hand.

"Hehe! I caught you~" Amane said playfully. Y/n puffed your checks out then kissed him on the cheek. He was stunned because of a kiss out of no where. This was y/n's plan. She quickly moved and successfully got a bit of his donut.
"Nyehehhe! I got a bite!" Y/n said.

"W- THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Amane said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N '

aight so i haven't been that motivated to wright this but i promised to finish it so AAAAAAAAAAAAAA- also i might start a bf scenario or sum for hxh or oneshots, OR AN x READER FOR KILLUA nehhee. if you cant tell my my name- i got obsessed with killua n stuff lol. dont spoil if u finished it cuz im only on episode 107 or sm. I already know something bad happens on ep 131 eeeeeee OK PEACE, HOPE YALL HAVE A WONDERFUL FreAkInG dAY I LOVE YALL ByEEEEEEEEE