1

/A/n/ italics is you thinking or the girls from the prologue talking

"Oh! Their name is Y/n! They wear a school uniform with a purple haori on top.
.
"Someone told me that when y/n walks flower petals appear on the floor sometimes--"
.
.
.
*Knock*
.
.
*Knock*
.
.
.
"Hanako...Hanako.. Are you there..?"
.
.
The girl stood idle for a while waiting. She then felt a mysterious aura around her.

"Hehe.."

"WAHH!" The girl heard a boy chuckle. A-a boy chuckle..? No I'm probably just imagining things! Besides doesn't Hanako-san wear a red skirt! Hanako san definitely isnt a boy!

"I'm right here behind you~"

The girl then punched the air but failed to punch the mysterious person.

The girl heard another person laughing under their breath.

Wait another voice? That means there's another mystery is in here with me. Most likely I think it's mystery number 8... Maybe mystery 8 is the boy's laugh! Yeah.. yeah.. Besides the gender was never confirmed!

The girl looked up and saw hanako next to y/n.

"AAHHH!! The girl lunged towards them and threw her fists at them. She failed again.

"Wh- wait what! I thought Hanako was a girl!"

"pfft- I'm a boy! And besides that skirt is out of date anyways!"

"Also why can't i punch you guys!"

"tsk tsk tsk... You silly girl! It's because we are ghost." Y/n said to the girl. The fat ankled girl stood still for a moment then her face flushed with embarrassment.

"Anyways lets cut to the chase.. What is your wish girl?" Hanako said.

"My name is not girl it's Yashiro! Yashiro Nene!"

"Okay Miss "Yashiro Nene" what is your wish. Remember whatever wish you make, I expect something in return.." Hanako said while saying the last part with a husky voice. Yashiro gulped and opened her mouth to speak.

"I-I want someone to like me back!" She said while stuttering.

"Hmm? I don't think you'd have a problem getting a boys glance? You look awfully adorable!" Y/n said to her while holding Yashiro's hand to her/his/their chest.

"A-ah! I-I uh- Thank you very much uhm- Y/n-san! But the main reason boys don't like me is because my ankles are-"

Hanako cut off her sentence.

"Fat."  Hanako said bluntly finishing her sentence.

"H-hey! I already know that don't make me more embarrassed than I already am!" Yashiro said.

"*Sigh* okay let me find it.." Hanako said while searching through his pockets.

"Aha! I've got it!" Hanako said

"Aha! I've got it!" Hanako said. Yashiro looked down excitedly to expect a glass ball of some sort but instead was met by a book. The book was titled, 'The love guide book'. She looked disappointed and annoyed (lol just like my parents JKJKJK).