Chapter 11 - The flashback

Previously:

"Ooh~ how long have you and y/n-San been together?" Saku said with her finger on her cheek ((FROPPY ISSAT YOU))

"Hmmn.. Maybe about 50+ years.." hanako replied

Yashiro's eyes widened

"FIFTY YEARS WHAT!?" Yashiro exclaimed

"Well we've been dead for a while- so yeah.." You said.

"It all started when he got bullied......"
--------------------

Author POV

It was a quiet afternoon and y/n was taking a stroll around the school. She had short/long hair with a purple flower hair clip. She had been in the gardening club and decided to check around the school to recruit more members. Her uniform was a white blouse with a butterfly brooch near the start of the 'V' oh her shirt. She had a black skirt up to her mid thigh. (This was like fifty years ago of smth)
Y/n was called the beauty of the school. She was feminine (lmao sorry if u not-) kind, and gentle. Almost everyone admired her. She was a second year in junior high (DID I GET IT RIGHT JUNIOR HIGH IS LIKE MIDDLE SCHOOL I THINK).

"N-no stop p-please!" Y/n heard from a classroom. She got curious so she walked towards the frightened voice. She opened the door to see a boy roughly around 4"11. He was wearing a white uniform shirt with black pants. There were also two boys there one blonde and one brunette. They were kicking the poor boy.

"Hey! You two! Get away from the boy!" Y/n demanded.

"I-I didn't do anything he hit me first!" The blonde said.

"Well I clearly don't see a single scratch on you! You filthy liar! I don't like liars that much.." you hmphed. You were practically a queen (SLAYY QUEEN 👑 💅🏼 OR KING). Usually anyone listened to your demands. You wouldn't use it to your advantage though. That's what people liked about you. You would rather help than be helped.

"You'll pay for this Yugi!" The brunette said while running off with his friend.

"Hmph serves him right!" Y/n said.

"Also are you ok those scratches don't look good..." you said. Luckily you were carrying your school bag. You kept a pocket aid kit just in case. You pulled it out and got stuff to help him.

"U-uh.. thanksbutnothanks!" He said while running off.

"Ah ah ah!" You 'tsk'ed. You grabbed his arm and pulled him. This action made Yugi blush a bit. He knew who you were and to him you were a literal goddess.

"Now be a good boy and stay!" You said. You grabbed some disinfecting ointment and started to rub it on his scratches. Yugi was blushing as red as (the blood on his knife) a tomato.

"Hehe.. I never got you name by that way! Anyways my name is Y/n L/n. If you didn't know already that is.. heh.." You scratched you cheek in embarrassment.

"A-ah my name I-is Y-Yugi A-am-amane." He said while blushing a bit.

"Hmm.. you have a nice name Amane!" Y/n said. Amane blushed from y/n calling him by his first name and without honoraries. (Ikikik I cant spell)

"Hey you fine? You seem a bit tense.." y/n said while massaging his hand.

"A-ah I'm f-fine!" Amane said while turning his head and pulling his hands back. He was blushing too much that he thought he was going to explode.

"Ok if you say so.." y/n said. She grabbed his arm again and started to get the bandaids. She finished patching him up. Amane stood up but before he got to leave Y/n wanted to do something so his scratches could get better.

"A-Amane wait I want to do one last thing!" Y/n said while going up to him. She grabbed his arm and kissed all of the bandages.

"There! My mom used to do that for when I was little!" Y/n said as she giggled. She looked back to the boy and turned her head.

"Hey you ok?" Y/n asked. The boy ran away but y/n was sure she saw pink hues around his ears or it was just her imagination. She was left alone stranded. She sighed. Y/n started to pick up her first aid kit when someone came up to her.

"Hey.. you're the first one to actually treat Amane like another. Are you his girlfriend or something..?" The guy
asked.

"A-Ah no you've got the wrong idea! I just saw him getting bullied so I-I went to help him!" You said while slightly blushing. The comment took you off guard.

"Ah well nice to meet you I'm the homeroom teacher for hanako! I'm
Mr. Tsuchigomori." He took his hand out of a handshake. (Idk what teacher he is to hanako so let's pretend that he's homeroom)

"A-Ah! Nice to meet you my name is
Y/n L/n!" You took his hand and shook it.

"Haha! I practically already know, half of my student talk about you a lot. And what they said described you as fit pretty well!" Tsuchigomori said.

"O-oh that tends to happen a lot.. Uhm.. I need to go back home now but tomorrow can you tell Amane that I said 'Hi' tell him to meet me by the roof top too!" Y/n said.

"All right! See you tomorrow Mrs. Yugi!" Tsuchigomori said.

"ITS NOT LIKE THAT!" You said while blushing.

"Haha.. yeah sure." Tsuchigomori said before you walked out.

"That Amane.. You sure are a slick dog.. tsk.. ugh now time to work on these tests...." Tsuchigomori exhaled.

"You realize I know that your here already.. Tsukasa..."
--------------------
Word count: 954 words

A/n

YAY CLOSE TO ONE THOUSAND WORDS AGAIN!!
I have more ideas! So now I'm more into writing this than I was before! So do not fret! Also we're so close to 6k already like whattt??? Anyways make sure to stay safe, wash your hands, stay six feet apart, stay inside, but most importantly love you guysss!