15. The story continues

Previously:

"S-sure! anything for you..." Amane said while mumbling the last part under his breath.

"Eh? Amane was was that last part?" Y/n said.

"eH F-forget it!" Amane said while blushing furiously.

Y/n and Amane walking up the stairs. Y/n was getting hungry so she grabbed hanako's hand and started walking faster. Amane got flustered by your bold action.
--------/--/---------

Continuing////

Y/n two walked faster and you skipped a step. Y/n's foot brushed the stair and y/n face planted into to stairs. Or at least that's what y/n thought would happen. Because Amane was behind her he gestured his arm on her stomach. ((What if I do this)) He wasn't able to remain stable to he fell backwards dragging Y/n with him. His head was a bit dizzy but he opened his eyes and tried to get up. Only to realize to his sudden doom that his left hand was placed over y/n's chest area ((sorry I get uncomfortable with saying that word-)) He just froze up with a 'I f*cked up face'. He turned hesitantly to y/n. Y/n's face was beet red and she was also frozen in place. They just stood there. But then they both got up with their lunches and started walking up the stairs.

Amane was still shocked that happened. He looked at his left hand and opened and closed it. Y/n turned back to see this gesture. Y/n blushed again.
"I- uh- let's forget that happened!" Y/n said.

"Amane? Hello? Answer me!" Y/n shouted.

Instead he was looking down. In his hands. He kept having flashbacks of "that" He mumbled an 'Ok' and fainted. .

.
.
At the nurse
.
.

"And how did he faint again..?" Tsuchigomori said. Annoyed. This tended to happen to Amane a lot. He got really flustered so fast.

"I uh- don't really wanna y'all about it.." y/n said while clutching her skirt and red. ((Wtf is wrong with me aHA))

Tsuchigomori could see how embarrassed y/n was. There was a smirk plastered on his face.

"Did something happen between you guys?" Tsuchigomori said with a hint of playful-ness in his voice. This only caused Y/n to blush harder.

"N-NO NOTHING AT ALL!" Y/n said with her hands flying everywhere.

"Oh really~?" Tsuchigomori taunted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Word count 369

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER! I DONT MEAN TO MAKE YOU GUYS WAIT IM SORRY!!! Well now that's out of the way.. I may or may not be doing a double update today. Either that or an update at 3 am. lol. I have a virtual sleepover today so i have lots of time to write! Im also gonna be writing a private story for my friend- so I'll be working on two stories. >^< She likes bakugo so uh- Yeah. Anyways thanks for reading! Hope you guys have a good day! Author-chan out~

ALSO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERRR!