16. Accidental confession

{AUTHOR POV}}] I LOVE YOU ALL HAVE FUN READING

Tsuchigomori kept teasing Y/n about it while Amane woke up because of the ruckus. He stayed with his eyes shut and didn't move his body at all.

Amane was gently tucked in by y/n. She had tucked him in instead of Tsuchigomori because he left to get a donut for when Amane woke up. He was faced towards the ceiling with the blanket over his arms. It goes over his chest and folded. Y/n was careful with tucking him in. Y/n had thought that Amane looked like an angel ((well he kinda is-))

"I'm backkk!" Tsuchigomori says. He sat down on a stool and opened the box of donuts. Y/n quickly snatched one and ate some of it bit by bit. ((AHA ANIME GIRL BITES))

"Say... Y/n what do you think of Amane?" Tsuchigomori asked.

"Ehm... Well he's really nice and polite! Don't tell him I said this.. but I have to admit he's kinda cute..." Y/n said softly

"Oh? What's this? Does the goddess Y/n finally have a crush?!" Tsuchigomori said.

"A- We- Well kind of- I- I-" Y/n kept stuttering and Tsuchigomori just looked at her struggling to make sentences. He glanced over at Amane and saw he was blushing. Tsuchigomori planned this. Is what Amane thought in his head. Y/n looked at Tsuchigomori and saw he was looking at Amane.

"Ah! Amane is getting warmer and more red! Uh- I'll go get a wet cloth- Be right back!" Y/n said while rushing off to the distance ((I feel like I'm making the most cliché anime scene ever-))

"So Amane did you hear that?" Tsuchigomori said with a smirk. Amane sat up with a red face and looked a bit dizzy.

"I- I uH- wh-what do mean?" Amane said while trying to pretend nothing happened.

"You know what I'm talking about.. So. When are you going to confess?" Tsuchigomori said while fangirling.

"I.. I don't think I should.. I think we should get to know each other a bit better first..." Amane said.

And with that. Amane looked at the sky wondering when the day will come when the two confess.. They could get married in the future.. But whatever happens. Can't be stopped.
--------------------

/Time skip/ 1 year later..

Y/n POV

Me and Amane have been getting closer! I feel so happy! I can't believe we're dating already! I wonder when he'll ask me to be his girlfriend... N-no y/n don't think to far ahead!

I skipped down the street getting my phone out to find a store when all of a sudden I crashed into someone.

"Ouchie.." I said while getting ready to stand up. I looked up and saw someone that looked like Amane but in different clothes.. In a way he looked different. He wasn't the least bit shy and he had a more toothy grin. He looked up to me and put his hand out.

"Heya! I think I saw you with my brother before! My name's Tsukasa! ((More like ratkasa))"

"Ah! Amane talked about you a bit!" I said back to him.

We walked together for a bit but he kept nagging me. 'just like what Amane said...'

I got to the shop to get groceries and bought some stuff.
-Donuts
-Cotton Candy
-Marshmellows
-Chocolate bar..
-Sprinkles..

And done! I headed to the cashier and bought the goodies. Tsukasa kept trying to talk to me but I ignored him and continued walking.

"Hey.. where are you heading to?" I asked Tsukasa

"I dunno! I've just been following you!" Tsukasa replied. I mentally face palmed myself.

I got my keys out and opened my door. Amane was spending the night at my house.

"Amane I'm home!~ And I have a surprise!" Amane walked downstairs and saw me and his brother. He had the most disgusted look on his face.

"Why is he here.." Amane said.

"Well.. he never stopped following me.. And he just wouldn't go away.." I replied.

"Meh.. I guess I'll go.. This seems boring! Anyways goodbye Y/n~chan!" Tsukasa said. He looked up at me and lifted my chin he pecked me on the cheek as a goodbye. Amane glared daggers at his younger twin.

"TSUKASA YOU LITTLE-" Amane said while trying to attack him.

"Amane.. Stop-"

"BUT HE KISSED YOU ON THE CHEEK!" Amane said.

"I- Some people use that as a goodbye- it's fine.." I said trying to calm him down.

"Well.. Hmph! Fine!" Amane said while going to the couch.

He layed down and I jumped on top of him we cuddled and fell asleep.

I want to be like this forever..

A/n

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS! IM SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN UPLOADING TWT

My brain isn't working with me- Quarantine is making me brain dead- So I'm trying to think of ideas! I hope you guys are doing well! Well goodbye! Love you all!