Chapter 13 - Friend or Foe?

(A/N- you should watch haikyuu and attack on titan.)

Author POV

"Tsukasa you are the embodiment of a cat... I swear.." Tsuchigomori says.

"Ehh?? I have no idea what your talking about sensei!" Tsukasa said while shrugging him shoulders.

Tsuchigomori gave him a glare out of annoyance.

"Blah blah, what do you want problem child?" Tsuchigomori said.

"I wanna know who that girl is! She seems interesting..."tsukasa said.

"Hey tsukasa you should get going. Also catch." Tsuchigomori said while throwing a container of salmon and sushi.

"WEHHH!! YAY! SENSEI GAVE ME FOOD! Ok bye sensei! Thank you too! I'll try to give some to oniichan!" That was the last thing tsukasa said before running off...
--------------------
(Eto/Ano = Umm..
Author POV (still)
FLASHBACK PAUSE

"Eh? What is it Yashiro?" Y/n said.

"E-eto I may have started conflict with a person.. I met them on the roof. They didn't see me but I saw minamoto-senpai pull him away. He called the boy Kou. He.. He had a (lame ass traffic cone) earring on his right ear. And a staff with him. He said, and I quote: " COME OUT GHOSTS I KNOW YOU'RE SOMEWHERE HERE!" . I can't exactly remember but he was a big ball of energy and loudness..."

"Oh! I know him! He's the brother of someone I know! They're some exorcist clan.. mehhh.. I don't remeber it a lot.." Y/n said.

"Hmm... maybe they can see us like the daikon can!" hanako sp o k e.

"HANAKO-KUN I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THATTT!" Daiko- Yashiro said.

Y/n chuckled. Everyone admitted that your laughs sounded like music to their ears. Hanako and Yashiro blushed. (Saku was doin sm sh/t I guess idk)

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY

Y/n yawned.

"Hanako get up~" Y/n said while tugging him. Y/n and Hanako were in the same bed again. Hanako liked to cuddle you in his sleep. He said that it improved his sleep.

"5 more minutess~" Hanako replies.

"If you don't get up I'm gonna go to Saku instead~" y/n said in a playful tone.
.
.
*sigh*" fine I'll get up..."

Hanako started putting on his hat and uniform. Y/n grabbed your haori, pins, and brushed your hair. Y/n walked up to Hanako and gave him a peck on the cheek. Hanako looked at y/n and gave you a kiss on the lips. Y/n looked back at him to try and process what was going on.

"H-HANAKO!" Y/n said while covering her face with her hands.

He shrugged his shoulders and licked his lips. His actions only made y/n to blush even more.
.
.
.
By the time Yashiro walked in y/n already fainted.

"HANAKO-KUN WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N-SENPAI!" Yashiro screamed.

--------------------

SORRY ITS RUSHED I JUST RLLY WANTED U GUYS TO GET ANOTHER CHAPTER 😭

WATCH GIVEN NOW

I DARE YOU