14. What happened?

Previously

He shrugged his shoulders and licked his lips. His actions only made y/n to blush even more.
.
.
.
By the time Yashiro walked in y/n already fainted.

"HANAKO-KUN WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N-SENPAI!" Yashiro screamed.
-------/-------/-----

"All I did was lick my lips after she kissed me" Hanako said while shrugging.

"She should wake up anytime now..." Hanako said bluntly.

"She just gets flustered really easily.. this has happened before-"

"HANAKO WHAT IS SHE SOME HOW FORGETS EVERYTHING AND STAYS IN A COMA??" Yashiro screamed.

"Probably not gonna happen.. I don't think it would....."

Flashback continue

"Hey! Amane~! I haven't seen you since yesterday! Here I brought you some lunch to share with me!" Y/n said with a cheeky smile.

"E-eh? Y-y/n-San y-you didn't need to do th-that..." Amane stuttered.

"But I felt like it! You seem to be friendless so... How about we be friends!" Y/n said cheerfully.

"O-okay!" Amane replied.

"Just in case you want to know... I have a younger twin brother named Tsu(rat)kasa. He looks a lot like me but he has a wild personality. He also acts like a cat..." Amane said with a cringed expression on his face.

"Hmm.. OH! I think I know him! I heard someone with us in the classroom the other day! I could faintly hear their breathing and shifting around the classroom." Y/n said.

"H-how are you able to hear that??" Amane questioned.

"Magic~" Y/n said sarcastically.

"W-woah! Really!" Amane said in amazement

"A-ahA no- I can hear very well! Like supergirl!" Y/n said while punching her fists out. (👊🏼)(👊🏼)

"Uwah! That's so cool!" Amane said.

"Say Amane... wanna go eat lunch on the roof?" Y/n said enthusiastically

"S-sure! anything for you..." Amane said while mumbling the last part under his breath.

"Eh? Amane was was that last part?" Y/n said.

"eH F-forget it!" Amane said while blushing furiously.

Y/n and Amane watching up the stairs. Y/n was getting hungry so she grabbed hanako's hand and started walking faster. Amane got flustered by your bold action.

(Random video I decided to put in rn)

Ight imma end it here- SORRY FOR BEING RUSHED AND PUBLISHING LATE! I HAVE A LOT OF SCHOOL AND I THINK IM SUFFERING FROM INSOMNIA- UH MY MIND IS ROLY FOGGY AND MY FRIENDS WANNA HANGOUT ON CHAT N STUFF AND I DONT WANNA BE MEAN OR INCONSIDERATE SO- ANYWAYS IMMA POST SOMETHING SO I CAN KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED ON MY SCHEDULE!

OK PEACE MY BEAUTIFUL READERS! ILY GUYSS