🍩~3~🍩

"Love~" you said dreamly.
"I'll make donuts with even more love then u gave me!" Hanako protested and pouted while eating donuts.
"Just wait and see!" Hanako 'hmphed' right after. You gave a dumbfounded look you didn't really expect there to be a arguement about who could give more love'. You lightly chuckled to yourself because of how cute he was. Luckily he didn't notice it as he had all his attention at his donut.
"I put all my love in those donuts though!"  You said.
"But I want you to give me more love~!" Hanako teased (in a fluffy way 😀✋) he reached his hand towards your chin and he kissed you. Kisses in your relationship was rare, although you've been together for all those years.. You've both been too shy to make moves in your relationship. His lips tasted like donuts and candy..

You eventually pulled away from the kiss and became a blushing mess.
"W-WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" You said. You weren't mad. You were actually pleased.

"THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!" Yashiro said.
"Y-yashiro-chan! Were you spying on us the whole time!?"
"Uh huh! Also i took a really good picture of you guys kissing!" Yashiro moved towards you and showed her phone towards you.

Hanako looked over at you two and pouted. He doesn't like being left out.
"Yyy/nnnnn~.. Pay attention to mee~!" Hanako said as he tugged your kimono.
"Oh by the way.. Y/n-senpai why do you wear a haori?" Yashiro questioned.
"O-oh well I just really liked the warmth..."You said shyly (👉👈) .
"Hm well ok!" Yashio replied.
" i like it because their/his/her haori  is soft. So when i rest my head on their/his/her lap its even more comfortable!" Hanako added.
"W-wha?!" You stuttered. You were very startled by this comment. You burried yourself inside of your kimono.
"idiot..." you mumbled.
————————————————————
You got up and looked infront of you. You were greeted by big beautiful eyes. Hanako. You got flustered and jumped back. You looked by the side of you and Yashiro was asleep. What time is it?!. You looked back for hanako and you couldn't find him.
"Up here!" Said a cheery voice. You were once again greeted by Hanako. But this time he was right infront of your face. He could see all of your beautiful features on your face (YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL/PRETTY/HANDSOME IF UR READING THIS). He held your head while being upside down and kissed your forehead. You chuckled and flicked his forehead.
"Owwiee~ That hurt y'know!"
CLICK CLICK FLASH
You turned around to see a certain diakon friend taking pictures.
"I sensed it while i was sleeping.."
"HOW THE HELL DO YOU SENSE STUFF WHILE SLEEPING?! WHAT KIND OF SPELL DID YOU CAST?" You said. You were genuinely freaked out by this.
"Chill Senpai I was fake sleeping..."
"Oh sorry for over reacting-" you grabbed them both by the ear and made them both sleep on your lap. You took off your haori and put it on top of them gently. You stroked their heads while humming a soft song. You grabbed yashiro's phone to see what time it was. 2 am!

A/N
Word count: 534
Im re editting this like a year after and why did i put so many stutters  😭✋