But before Sirius could take a step, Jenna yanked at his coat and pulled him back.

      "What are you doing?" she hissed angrily. "Why did you invite him along?"

       "Don't worry," he grinned, "I've got a plan."

      "Like the one you had the last time we tried to sneak away from them in Hogsmeade?" Jenna raised a brow at him, folding her arms.

       "No," he shook his head with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "This time I will teach him not to interfere in our private moments anymore."

       But without giving Jenna the chance to question him about his plan, Sirius took a hold of her hand and dragged her along, following James and the others into the Three Broomsticks.

       As soon as they entered the place, they were welcomed by warmth and the delicious scent of Butterbeer. So they made their over a table and sat down.

       "Here, let me help you with that," said Sirius gently, helping Jenna out of her coat and drawing out a chair for her to sit down.

       James rolled his eyes at that, which didn't go unnoticed by Sirius.

       "What is it, Prongs?" he said. "I thought you said you didn't mind if we went along with our date, with you guys here."

       "Well, I didn't know a part of your date was acting cheesy," James retorted, sitting down across the table.

       "It's not being Cheesy. It's called being a gentleman," said Sirius, taking the seat next to Jenna and drawing his chair closer to her.

      When Madam Rosmerta came forward to take their orders, she stayed a bit longer to chat with Sirius and James before going back to the bar and returning in a few minutes with their Butterbeers on a tray.

      "So how's Lily?" James asked Jenna casually. "If they're not up to much, you can tell them to join us."

      "Oh, now I see what this is about," said Jenna wittily. "You wanted me to join you so you could have an excuse for Lily to come here too!"

        "I — n-no." James briskly shook his head. "I was just —" but he stopped in mid-sentence as he noticed that Sirius had now suddenly placed his hand on Jenna's thigh.

So James looked away with a shudder, grimacing. He then turned to face Remus, urgently bringing him into a conversation about the first subject that came into his mind.

       "What are you doing?" Jenna leaned toward Sirius and whispered in a hushed tone so only he could hear.

       "What does it look like I'm doing?" Sirius grinned, teasingly running his fingers up and down her thigh. "I'm spending a date with my girlfriend."

       Jenna shook her head at him in disbelief and went back to drinking her Butterbeer, trying to ignore the tingle she was feeling where his hands touched.

       "You've got a little something on your lip, Jenny," said Sirius as Jenna lowered her bottle, pointing at the edge of her mouth where the Butterbeer had left a spot. "Here, let me get it for you."

      And with that, he raised his hand toward her face and slowly ran his thumb across her pink lips and wiped it off seductively, his gaze fixed on her eyes as he withdrew his hands.

       Everyone was now staring at him in disbelief, including Jenna, not quiet sure about what had just happened.

       "Shoot, will you look at that..." Sirius sighed. "I don't think I've got it all. Maybe this will help," he said and the next moment, he caught her off guard as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers, bringing her into a deep kiss.

       Jenna took aback at first, but then decided to play along and so smiled against his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing him closer to her.

       "I — I think I'm gonna be sick," said James breathlessly, trying to loosen his collar as he abruptly got off his seat and ran out of the pub.

       Laughing, Sirius and Jenna finally pulled away, only to see that Peter's eyes were widened and he was trying to look at anywhere but them.

        Remus was holding up his book and was covering his face with it as if to busy himself by reading, but Jenna realized that he was holding the book upside down.

        Short minutes later, their attention was caught as the door to the pub opened and Marlene and Lily came in, walking toward them.

       "We saw James outside," said Lily, taking an empty seat along with Marlene next to them. "He looked sick. What did he eat?"

       "It's not what he ate, it's what he saw," said Remus, gulping in horror. "And I don't blame him, really."

        "Where's Alice?" Jenna asked.

       "Oh, Frank Longbottom showed up out of nowhere to surprise her, so they went along together," said Marlene grumpily, rolling her eyes. "Man, I hate being alone this time of year."

       She then went to the bar to order two more Butterbeers while Lily started talking to Remus about their new prefect duties.

        "Well, that was fun," said Jenna with a chuckle, turning to face Sirius and he nodded with a grin. "But it kinda makes me frustrated how we've never managed to go out on a real date because of my idiot brother."

       "It's okay, Jenny," said Sirius reassuringly. "I'm sure that would've taught him. Besides, you've got your birthday coming soon. Seventeen's a big deal. We can sneak off to Hosmeade for that Fire Whiskey you wanted."

      Jenna smiled. "Promise?"

      Sirius nodded and leaned in to peck her quickly on the lips. "Promise."