Chapter 13

Inko P.O.V.
After getting off the phone with Principal Neku telling him about how Izuku found a high paying job in the States for me, and that we were going to discuss it over dinner, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket informing me that I have a new text message.

"Oh it must be Izuku telling me he stayed over a a friends house last night". I spoke too soon because what I read terrified me beyond control

I've been ambushed by the League of Villains, send for help please! Here's my location

I quickly called the school's principal again "Yes Mrs. Midoriya is there something wrong?" I couldn't help but break down to tears "Principal Neku! Izuku just texted me that the League Of Villains ambushed him and he's given me his location! Oh please help him!"

My poor baby is out there alone with a bunch of heartless animals "Don't worry Mrs. Midoriya, we'll send someone right away! Just give us the location and we will have a teacher there!" Sniffling a bit I gave them the location "Mrs. Inko Midoriya, I would like to request that you stay inside, if the League is in fact targeting your son, they will come after you."

"I understand just bring my baby back safely." "Of course thank you for calling me. Good day Mrs. Inko Midoriya." I hung up the phone only hoping and praying that my little boy, my little hero will be safe.

Neku's P.O.V.

I quickly called both All Might and Mr. Azawia to my office. Two minutes later they came busting down the door to my office. "Yes sir! You called us?"

"That's right. I recently got off the phone with Mrs. Inko Midoriya, she told me that they were moving to the United States. A few minutes later she called again saying she got a text from young Izuku Midoriya proclaiming that he is being ambushed by the League Of Villains."

"This is terrible sir!" Mr. Azawia cried "Yes it is, he gave her his location, I will need Mr. Azawia to go and safely return him, I've already called the police and The Nighteye Industry, All Might, I'll need you to keep the four students calm when you tell them the update on young Midoriya."

"Yes sir!" Both of them ran down the halls to their assignments. 'I just truly hope that we are not too late to save him. Who knows what horrible things might happen to him?' I quickly shook my head.

Now is not the time to think about the negative things, I need to look on the bright side. Yeah that's right, for the moment, Izuku is safe, and his teacher is on his way, as well as the authorities. Everything will work out in the end! I'm sure it will. Jumping off my seat, I walked towards the window closing the blinds. "I can only hope that they arrive in time".