Chapter11

Chisaki's P.O.V.

After the meeting with the League Of Villians, I carried Deku to a room and strapped him down in case he woke up during Twice's process of cloning him. "So can you make the replicaof him able to not turn to clay when it's touched?" I asked 'I need this plan towark so I can keep my deku close to me at all times'.

"Yeah yeah just give me a minute, I got to go through all his memories, also I'm going to need a table next to him". Twice snapped at me. If i didn't need him to make a clone, I would have killed him on the spot. "So what do you mean by you need a stage and a crew?" I set a table next to Deku and Twice began to clone him. 

"The heroes know that you kidnapped a student so what's to stop you from kidnapping another student? Think about it, the authorities already suspect that you would make another move, but to attack the successor of All Might, and attempt to 'kill him' would send the media through the ratings, making it hard for the public to even think about keeping U.A. High open."

"I see, so we'll be the decoys while you complete the rest of the plan?" Fixing my glove I turned back to him "Both the Shie Hassaiki and the League of Villians are working together, If you get caught, that would give us more time to make more anti-quirk drugs.Once they are completed, we'll make an antidote for it."

"You want the heroes to get thier quirks back?" 'Such a loud temper, he might wake up Deku'. "Of course they will have to pay for the antidote which 80 percent the money will be transfered to the League Of Villians. We'll need the other 20 percent to keep the buisness running."

Taking out my Izuku's phone, I unlocked it and sent a quick text to Iko Midoriya. "What are you doing on his phone? Trying to get us tracked down?" I glanced up at him "No just sending a little message to his dear mommy, that he is currently hiding from an attack on the league of Villian. I already texted before I kidnapped him that he found a new job in the States for her to work at."

"No doubt by now the Principle already called his mother, now you really think your plan will work Overhaul?" HOW DARE HE DOUBT ME! "I never do anything unless I'm 110 percent sure it will work".  Grunting at my response Twice completed the proccess. "I got the memories and outline of the body, I think I can complete the rest at the hideout."

"Good use the back entrance, the others are waiting for you there and give this to Toga." I handed him a bag of blood. "It's one liter of his blood, if the clone doesn't work then we'll have to use Toga as 'Deku' got it?"

Nodding at me, I watched Twice leave with the body. Looking back at my sweet Deku, I saw the he started to stir in his sleep. Automatically, I hid behind the door in the shadows, watching him figure out where he was. I heard him muttering to himself 'such soft voice'. I knew it was time that I revealed myself. Stepping out of the shadows I spoke five words "Oh good your awake love~"

"Kai Chisaki?" My named rolled off his tongue like butter on a warm slice of bread sending shivers of pleasure down my spine. I started to walk towards him just as he was struggling to break the straps, I began to take my gloves and mask off. "What do you want from me?" I could see him trembling hard, putting my hand against his cheeks to calm him down, he's cheeks were more soft than I thought they would be. 

Tears started pouring from his eyes, wiping his tears with my hands I lead in close to him, our noses almost touching "Your sick, and filthy Deku, here, let me cure you~" and with those words I pressed my cold lips against his warm lips, sealing his fate to me.