Chapter 12

Deku's P.O.V.

'This can't be happening! I'm being kissed! And by a villain!' I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip for entrance which I automatically denied. That didn't sit well with him because the next thing I know, he bit my lip causing me to gasp loudly.

He didn't hesitate at all before he began to explore my mouth. I couldn't help but moan loudly and close my eyes melting into his touch. 'This shouldn't be right but yet it feels good to be kissed...wait OH MY GOD! THIS IS MY FIRST KISS!'

My eyes sprang open getting out of my shock and due to lack of oxygen, I started struggle hoping that he would get the message which thankfully a few seconds later we broke apart leaving a string of saliva. Both of us panting trying to regain our breath.

"You taste better than I ever imagined Deku~" I felt my face heat up by his comment. "That that w-was it was-" "Your first kiss?~ I'm glad I was the one able to take it from you, even if it was by force, you seemed to enjoy it~" Chisaki whispered in my ear before nibbling at it causing me to blush deeper.

"Those straps must be hurting your wrist, will you be a good boy if I remove them?" I just have to play along if I have any chance of escaping here with Eri. Slowly, I nodded hoping not to arouse any suspicion.

After releasing the straps, he pulled me into a hug. Not the friendly hug but the kind that a lover would do. 'What should I do?' My mind was going in circles right now, about how I am going to get out of this mess. "What are you thinking about Deku?~" I didn't know how to respond to him stroking my head and occasionally my lower back.

Slightly pulling away he looked at me with those gold eyes narrowing in an intense glare "Your not thinking about leaving are you?" Before I could answer, my stomach grumbled very loudly causing my face and ears to become beet red out of embarrassment.

"N-no just a little hungry that's all, I haven't eaten since breakfast yesterday, so um yeah" I said said sheepishly. "Well why didn't you tell me then? If I had known you haven't eaten since Monday I would have made you food".

"I just didn't think it would be important to you" pulling me closer into the hug he kissed my forehead "Of course it would be important to me for you to eat, especially considering the fact that since your not leaving me or here any time soon, you should feel right at home~"

"Um r-right at home?" I started to tremble again even harder that the bed might even shake "Oh~ Deku don't be afraid, I won't hurt you, unless of course you need to be punished for being a naughty boy~" He started to stroke my head again causing me to feel relaxed for some unknown reason.

"You said you were hungry yes? I'll go get something for you to eat, but I will have to strap you back down, I still don't fully trust that you will try to escape, though if you do, I have the perfect punishment for you~" He said before licking my left cheek. I allowed him to lay me back on the bed and strap my wrist back down.

Standing up he went towards the door but stopped before closing it "I'll be back with some food, just remember this, I love you Izuku Midoriya, you are mine and mine alone~" with that he shut the door leaving me alone in the darkness with nothing but the sound of beeping and my thoughts.