Hang out?

The picture above is my own creation!

Continuing where we left off...

"Don't worry it's not a big deal!" Virgil was getting nervous because he didn't want them to worry about him but when he said that it made the Yanderes enraged and Virgil could see it their faces.

"NOT WORRY ABOUT IT?! HOW DO NOT WANT US TO BE WORRIED ABOUT YOU?!" Roman yelled at Virgil because he couldn't contain it. But he knew he messed up when he saw tears in Virgil's cheek and on his beautiful dark chocolate-colored eyes.

Virgil started to cry.

"Wait.. no...no don't cry. I'm sorry!" Roman hugged Virgil who started sobbing. The hug was protective and comforting. "I-I-I *Sob*"

Patton and Logan also joined the hug to try and comfort Virgil. "It's okay Virgil!"

Virgil finally calmed down but that also means that the Yanderes has to let go of Virgil.

"Sorry again Virgil. But do you wanna hang out?" Roman said with his heart beating fast.

The Yanderes waited for Virgil's answer.

"I would like to hang out with you but I just need to tell my parents, so, see you later?" Virgil smiles at them making the Yanderes heart melt. Virgil gave the Yanderes his number and the Yanderes gave their numbers.

Virgil left... "Roman... you have to learn to control your temper to not cause suspicions."

"Sorry Lo~"

~WHEN VIRGIL GOT HOME~

Virgil didn't know why he cried he just did. That's a question for another time.

Virgil opened the door to be meet his sister, Lily, looking at him with an evil look.
The door closed behind him with his Parents blocking the way out.

"Virgil. Who.Are.They?!" Remy looked suspiciously at Virgil. Remy holds a phone with a picture that has Virgil, Roman, Patton, and Logan hugging. Virgil blushes then rolls his eyes, "They are just a few...friends... I meet today."

"YOU HAVE FRIENDS?!" Lily exclaimed then started laughing. Virgil just looked at her,

"OF COURSE I HAVE FRIENDS!"

Emile was happy that his son had made friends while Remy started questioning Virgil on what they were doing in the picture, who were they, much more.

"Dad... Papa, I wanted to ask you is I could hang out with them later?" Virgil was nervous because his dad did get protective especially since he knew Virgil is gay.

"After you do your homework." Remy did say that to distract Virgil from hanging out with his so-called "friends".

Virgil went up to his room to do his homework fast.
*Ding*
A text message.

Unknown
Unknown: Hi Virgil, this is Roman Star!

Virgil: Hi Roman.
*Virgil changes Unknown to Roman*

Roman: Anyway, when should we meet up?

Virgil: I just have to finish my homework. Don't worry I can finish it quickly.

Roman: Well we should meet up at the park. Here's the location ###. If that's okay with you?

Virgil: Sure, see you later. The park is close to my home anyway.

Roman: Good, see you later!

Virgil has his water next to his desk except it is away from his homework and started doing his boring homework.

MINUTES LATER BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BOWL OF SKITTLES AND M&MS!!

The homework was done!  Virgil got ready to go to the park.

Virgil went down stairs to see his family on the couch, Virgil went over to the door, "I finished my homework! I will be back before dark!" Before Virgil left Remy called him over, "Where are you going to be?" "Dad I will be at the nearby park." "Fine"

"Take care Son!" "See you later, Papa!" Before Virgil closed the door he heard his dad say, "NO KISSING!"

(NEXT CHAPTER IS ABOUT VIRGIL HANDING OUT WITH THE YANDERES!)