You will never leave us

"Ugh.. what happened?" Virgil blinked a few times to get the tiredness of his eyes. Virgil noticed he was tied down. Feeling the rope holding his hands down on what he assumed was a chair.

Virgil was finally aware of his surroundings. It was dark except for the light on top of him, it had a few weapons on the floor next to him. It was a basement.

"Virgil! You're awake."
"Roman!? Let me go this instant!"

Roman face turned into a love sick expression,
"I'm afraid I can't do that my dear."
Roman went up Virgil who looked at him with annoyance.

"Why are you not scared? Not that I mind if I'm honest with you."
Virgil rolled his eyes and started struggling with the rope binding him to the chair. The rope was rubbing at his pale skin making it red around his wrist.
"I wouldn't fight if I were you my Storm cloud."

A creek came from above. Virgil stopped struggling with the rope to look up at the roof. Light poured out of the opening as Logan and Patton walked in.

Logan smirked with hearts in his eyes as he watched Virgil look at him. Patton was so overjoyed to see their love wake up.

"Patton? Logan?" With a confused tone Virgil looked between Patton and Logan.

"VIRGIL!" Patton ran up to Virgil and hugged Virgil tightly. Patton pulled away to press a kiss into Virgil's lips.

Virgil's yes widened. 'This- I can only hope this doesn't end in Stockholm syndrome'

Patton pulled away, "It would be better for you if you missed back."

Logan walked up to Virgil as Patton pulled away to hug Roman from the side to be able to see what Logan was doing.

Virgil didn't like where this was going. Logan pulled Virgil's pants down to see his thigh.

Logan then pulled something out of his pocket. Virgil was starting to feel scared as he struggled, 'IS THAT MY POCKET KNIFE?!"

"Hey Logan how about we stop this and we go back to normal. I won't tell anyone what I've seen and you don't tell anyone what you've seen. Sounds like a deal?"

Logan looked at Virgil with a blush, heart eyes, and a smirk making Virgil lose hope of getting out of there.

Virgil cried as Logan started to carve his name on Virgil's thigh. The trio took turns to put their names as Virgil sobbed because of how bad it hurt. 'Bitch' Virgil thought as they started to 'comfort' him.

"Oh my dear, you will never leave us, ever."

"We love you to much for that."

"You will love us and in return we will love you, doesn't that sound nice. Do we have a deal, darling?