Are you serious?

Credit to unknownperson835 for the idea and go check out their stories. (don't like assuming Genders)
Let's start fellow Skittles!

Virgil came back to were the popular trio were glaring at  Janus and Remus, "Hello! I am back it's just that my sister... needed something."

Remus just snickered when he looked at his brother along with his boyfriends all love sick for Virgil. 'Should I tell them about Virgil? Why not let's see if they believe me or not.'

Remus asked Janus to follow him for a bit then they will be back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So you are telling me that Virgil is Anxiety?"
"Yes Snake boi"
"Umm ok what do you want me to do with this information?"
"Just to see if they believe me or not."
"I'm not su-"
Remus left.

'Too late...sh*t.'

Remus made his way over to the popular trio, "Hey Roman wanna know something about Virgin?"
Roman looked at Remus, "Virgin?"
Virgil punched Remus's shoulder, "Ow, what was that for Emo?"
"You know!"

Virgil blushed because he was embarrassed but the trio took it the wrong way and glared at Remus.

"Hey, did you know I have meet Anxiety before?"
Virgil's eyes widened, 'Is this deodorant eating Bi*ch going to expose me?!'

"Well, he let me live and besides I know his identity!" Virgil started to shake of anxiousness making Logan concerned and think that Virgil is scared of Anxiety, "Virgil, are you okay?"

Virgil gave a wary smile while Remus kept talking, "His name is V- Ow what the F**k"

Janus made it just in time to smack Remus's head, "You are probably just faking that!"
"No, his name is Virgil!"

Virgil looked at Remus with a, 'I should have killed you' expression, Patton didn't believe a word Remus said besides how can their angel hurt anyone.

Roman and Logan also thought it will be impossible for Virgil to kill anyone.

"Very funny brother." Virgil got hugged by Patton once again, "Yeah! I don't think Virgie will be able to do such a thing!" Virgil felt relived that they didn't believe it.

'Our love will NEVER do that, Right?'