Chapter | 23

I get out of the state of mind I'm in and go to the balcony. I look out over the city. I hear the door open and in comes a drunk cameron and a sober nash. So funny.
" Hey I have a daughter that looks exactly like you " he said. I just laughed.

Nash helped him to his room. And then he came down stairs.
" How was your night ? Find anything "
"Umm black market drugs to stop the effects. And my night was good what about you " I said.
" It was good. " He said.
" Nash. " I said.
" What ? "
" I'm scared " I said. He came up to me and hugged me. I was sitting on the counter so we were the same height. I shed a few tears that fell in Nash's shirt.
" It'll be okay I promise. " He said. I pulled away. He moved a tear out of the way.
" What if it isn't " I said. He started leaning in. We were so close.
" Hey Nash I need the password for Netflix " hayes said. We quickly moved away as hayes came in with his laptop. I looked at nash as he typed in the password. Hayes walked out and Nash came back to were he was.
" Nash. We can't do this you are basically my brother " i said. He came closer. He was less than two inches away from me. " You know you want to " he said and leaned in. It was just a kiss. Then it turned into a makeout session. I pulled away. " Nash. " I said.
" Yeah. " " What if someone catches us " I say.
" Don't worry. " He says. And leans back in. We kiss. I kinda feel sparks. I hear someone walk in. I hear someone clearing there throught. I pull away to see hayes. He looks mad. He walk forward and punches nash. " Are you fucking kidding me bee ? " He says.
" You don't understand this " I screamed in his face.
" Of course I don't. You kiss everybody now " he screamed back.
" For your information I've only kissed two peoples. " I said confidently. Then we all burst out laughing.

Hayes leaves the room and Nash comes up to me.
" Can we finish now ? " Nash says. We get back to making out. He bits my lip seductively pulling away.
" You'll want more later " he says. " Oh sure I will " I say jumping off the counter winking at him. I go lay on the couch cause I don't want to sleep with a drunk cameron.