Chapter | 13➜

After the event me and cam went back to his hotel room. I just realized I need to post an YouTube video. Hmmmm what should I do. I looked in my phone and texted Matthew Sherril.
Bee- wanna do a YouTube video
After two minuets he replied
Matthew- yeah what room ?
Bee-193
Matthew- be their in a few.

I grabbed my makeup bags and set up a place for us to film. I heard a knock.
" Hey Matthew " I said pulling him to the filming place.
" So what are we going to do " he asks me
" Your going to do my makeup " I said with a smirk. " Okay let's get this video started " he said. I could tell he didn't want to do my makeup.
" Heyo it's me bee. And I'm here with a very special guest. A boy that is my friend but not my boyfriend "
" Matthew Sherril " he said.
" Okay so Matthew is going to do my makeup. I have everything layed out on this table and he will just do my makeup " I said.

After the video. I looked like a crayon raped my face. Me and Matthew kept cracking up through out the whole video. We are going to do a video on his channel.

I cleaned up my stuff then we are going to his room. I put my makeup bags in the bathroom and me and
Matthew walked to his room.

We got there an she slid his room key down the thing. We walled in and he set up a filming area. I take a seat as Matthew sets up his camera. He presses the play button and runs to sit next to me.
" Hey guys it Matthew. "
" An I'm her with a girl that is my friend but not my girlfriend. Ha. I stole your intro ! " He said.
" Well I'm his girl that is his friend that isn't his girl friends bee "
" What are we doin today bee "
" Well I don't know it's your video "
" Fine then. We are doing the best friend tag. Even though we've know each other for less than 24 hours."
Matthew said.