Chapter 4| party➜

After I got my shoes on we got in the car. We drove for about five minuets until we got to a mansion type house. We walk in and nash introduces me to hayes.
"You guys have to stay together ".
"Well what if I have to pee" I said bluntly
"Well he will have to go in there with you " nash said sarcastically.
"No just wait outside." Nash laughed.
" Let's go hayes " I said locking arms. It's kinda hard since he is taller than me. We walk into the party. Someone is taking pictures. They take pictures of me and hayes.
"Hey can you take a picture of us " hayes says and hands his phone to someone. He puts his arm by my waist and I put my around his. I see him uploading that photo to Twitter.
' @Hayesgrier : hanging with @BDallas at the Christmas party '
We walk around some and I have to pee. i pull him to the bathroom. I walk in and pee. I wash my hands and walk out. Me and hayes go into the backyard. We sit on the grass. And he grabs my hand. I look at him. Wait. I feel my fries coming up. I got up and ran to the balcony over the mountains. I pukes up what was in my stomach. Hayes went to grab my hair. I puked everything that was in my stomach. I sat down leaning against the balcony fence. Hayes wraps his arm around my waist. We walked back inside. We saw a drunk cameron and a sober nash. We got in the car. I cuddled up against hayes. We got to the house I got a pair of sweatpants I bought with mahogany and a black tanktop. I took a shower. I washed my hair and face. I stepped out and felt the cold air hit my skin. I put my long brown hair in a towel and wrapped one around my body. I changed and walked out. I sat on the couch. Nash and Hayes were competing on COD as I was brushing my hair.

After watching for 20 minutes I was tired and had a headache so I went into Hayes room and laid on the bottom bunk of his bed.