Chapter | 16➜

After airplane ride home

Nash picked us up from the I sat on the couch and say my Twitter blowing up.
@camerondallasbae : bee did great on her performance
@XxCameronxX: bee and Chris's cover of somebody to you by the vamps was epic
@CamIsMine: bee stay the fuck away from them all !!

The last one hurt. I sit up
" I'm going to film a video be back in a while. " I went to Cameron's room and set up the camera.

( A/N: listen to ghost by jake miller. )
" Hey it's me bee. And this is a hard topic to talk about in general. Anxiety. I have it and I end up dealing with it. It's not like a bad thing. At certain points of time.
I can feel my heartbeat a million miles a minute.
It means in nervous.
Or I my asthma is interacting with it.
If you didn't know I'm a sixth grader.
One week of school. Umm. I had the baddest anxiety. I stayed home for a week. Some people said I was making my self sick over worrying over nothing. "
I started to tear up
" This is a hard subject to talk about. I just think. I don't know what I think. I don't consider myself normal. And your probably thinking. That makes no sense. Anybody can have anxiety. The weirdest thing is from worrying so much my stomach. It doesn't. Cooperate with me. I will get hungry. But it feels like I won't be able to keep it down. "
A few tears spilled
" Sometimes I feel.
My heart beating so fast and I can't breath normally and I don't know where my inhaler is and I will get anxiety thinking what if I can't breath normally. The only way I can keep it off my mind is listening to music.

The truth is
I start to worry
What if my family dies and I start to feel bad and I worry about that. Since few of you know that I'm adopted my cameron Dallas. It was the happiest day honestly. I love him for doing that. The only thing I miss is my crush.

I'm sorry if this made you cry in anyway. This is true to me and what I have to live with. Today is February 13 and I might not upload it today. Maybe in the future once I feel comfortable about uploading this. Thank you for watching. " I say. I get up and turn off the camera.

I go downstairs and I see tears in hayes' and Aaron's eyes. Weird people. I go on the balcony. I look out over the mountains. I feel tears brimming in my eyes. I blink and feel them rolling down my cheeks. I feel someone hugging me from behind and placing a light kiss on my cheek. I turn around and see cameron. I hug him and let out a few tears. I let go and we walk back in.