Chapter | 19➜

Hayes POV.
While I'm kissing Carly I hear a scream. I pull away and run upstairs. I see bee in tears. I go to her and hug her. " It's gone hayes. It's really gone". I have no idea what she is talking about.
" It'll be okay " I said.
" No it won't. " She said.

Bees POV.
" No it won't " I said. Hayes was comforting me. The letter had everything abor my past. And whoever has it will know my past. Me and my parents only know my past. And it needs to stay that way. Hayes girl friend came up here.
" Empty your pockets " i said sternly. She took everything out. " Pop the case " she opened her phone case. Still not there. " Bra ? " She took out my enevolope.
" How dare you do that Carly " hayes said.
" What she doesn't matter " she said.
" You know what get out. Just get out. " I said. Pushing her out of the apartment. I heard a ding. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket. I had a few texts
Cameron😘- we will be home soon. Did you have dinner ?

☠Shawn- I'm pretty about my friends. They are weird

Jack🎤J- me and Jakc wrote a song and need a feature. Wanna do it ?

Grant⚽️- I'm coming down to cali for a tournament. Wanna meet up ?

Wait why would grant ask that. I replied to all of them. With a toatally why not. To Jack. And a sure to grant.
I change into a pair of sweatpants and a tanktop. I get in the bed. I look at the ceiling. I look at my phone and Cameron texted me.

Cameron😘- I'm here.

I knows out of his bed and ran to the front door.
" Where were you guys all day " I ask sitting on a kitchen chair.
" Looking for a house. This apartment is to Small for us now that we have you and hayes so we found three that we like " nash said.
" Awesome. "
" So what did you do today ? "
" Well I went to my friends house. I came back and hard girl-friend Carly stole an evolope theat I got from my parents before they died. And then I got dressed then you guys came here telling me that you were looking for houses " I say with a laugh.

They of the rest of the food away and I go into Cameron's room. I set my phone on the nightstand and fall asleep in one of my many different sleeping positions.