Chapter 20➜

Today all of us are looking at the houses that they want. I get dressed in leggings that go to under my knee with lace trimming. A purple shirt dress. I put in my gray converse and my white cardigan sweater. It is pretty cold today. I go down the stairs and wait for Nash. Me and cameron go start the car. I sit shotgun since nash is taking so long. Hayes comes out of the building with nash and they get in.

We pull up to a house that is big and over looks the ocean (🔝). We go threw the whole house. It have 5 bedrooms. Two master bedroom and bedroom that are a little bit smaller and each one has a connecting bathroom. It has a big stair case. Everything is awesome but something feels wrong about this house. All of us know it but we can't find why. We go look at the basement and the realiter stops us. " Why can't we look there "
" It's not finished. " He says which is a lie. Cam pushes him aside and opens he door. I see blood everywhere and i vegly see a body in the corner. I secretly take out my phone and call 9-1-1.
" What is the address. "
" 2964 graystreet. Los Angeles " I say without thinking.
" We have cops on the way please stay on the phone until they get there "
" Okay ". I hold the phone by my leg and the realiter goes down there and grabs and gun.
" Stay where you are and nobody gets hurt. " He says. We all sit in the floor and I put my phone in my waistband. Almost completely in my pants so he doesn't see it.
" Phones give me up " he says. They all give there phones. He goes to me.
" Give it "
" I'm to young to have a phone cause he won't let me. "
" Okay. " He looks stunned.
I see sirens. He goes i or the basement. I jump up and run to the door. I find a cop.
" He has a gun and he has a body in the basement. "
" Who are you here with "
" My dad. His friend nash and his younger brother hayes "
" Okay stay here we'll make sure they stay safe. " The cop said. I stood my the cop car and a lady cop came to ask me questions
" Hi I'm officer James "
" Hi I'm bee. "
" Okay I'll ask you a few questions is that alright"
" Yes it is "
" Okay who are you here with I need first and last names. "
" My dad cameron Dallas
His friend Nash Grier
His brother hayes Grier"
" As in cameron Dallas "
" Yes he adopted me in December " I said.
" Okay so how old are you "
" I'm eleven "
" Why did you come here "
" We are looked my for a house cause the one we have is to small "
" Who is the realiter "
" Jack Bernstein "
" Okay he has had two aresst and escapes from prison "
" Okay. " I lol back and see cameron out of the house safe and that guy in handcuffs
" Dad " I run and hug him. He picks me up and hugs me tight. " That was a close one " he said. I hopped off and hugged nash then hayes.
" I didn't know what would've happened if you died " I said. Well whispered.
" Neither would I " he said. I let go and we got in Cameron's car. We drove to Olive Garden for dinner. We got seated right away. A few fans came up to us.
" Can we have your autographs ? " One asked.
" Yeah sure " cameron said.
They all signed it. She looked at me. " Did you want me to sign it to "
She nodded her head excitedly. I signed it and she went back to her table.

After Dinner.
I went to Cameron's room and changed into pj shorts wand I kept the shirt on. I got in bed and thought.
' what would've happened if one of us died. '.
And then I fell asleep.