Chapter | 14➜

After the video cam texted me saying to go back to the hotel room. " I have to leave. Bye " I said hugging Him. I grabbed my phone and walked out.

I got to Cameron's hotel room and went in. I saw the rest of O2L.
" Hi I'm bee " I said and went to grab pajamas. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a t shirt.

I walked out and to sit on the bed. I grabbed my headphones and computer. I went on YouTube and watch kickn it by Dylan Dauzat. I love this song.

I watched that song on repeat 5 times then watched some more random videos. I shut my laptop just as the o2l guys were leaving. I put myalgic on the nightstand and went to sleep.

The next day
Bees POV
Today cameron has another show. I'm not mad. I'll hang out with the friends i made yesterday. I got dressed. We walked to the expo center.

Once we got there Chris Collins came running to us.
" I need to borrow your daughter " Chris said.
" Why ? " Me and cam said.
" I'm performing and who I was performing with just Bailed. I've seen your daughter on YouTube and she's great. Please cam " Chris said/begged.
" Yeah sure " cam said. Me and Chris. Ran off to rehearse.
" What song are we singing" I said.
" Randomly I choose somebody to you by the vamps. "
" Oh I like that song " I said.  " Okay so you'll play Demi lavatos part " " Okay "

After we practiced a few times we had to perform.
" Yeah you. Yeah you
I used to wanna be living like there's only me.

But now I spent my time thinking about a way to get you off my mind.
Yeah you

I used to be so tough. Never really gave enough and then you caught my eye giving me the feeling of a lightning   Strike.
Yeah you

Look at me now I'm falling
Can't even talk still stuttering
This ground of mine keeps shaking  oh oh oh now

All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
All I wanna be all I ever wanna be yeah,yeah
Is somebody to you

Everybody's thing to be a billionaire but everytime I look at you I just don't care cause all I wanna be all I ever wanna be yeah yeah
Is somebody to you "
" Yeah you " we sang together
" I used o run around I didn't settle down.
But now I wake each day, looking for away that I can see your face "
" Yeah you "
" I've got your photograph but baby I need more than that. I need to know your lips nothing ever matter to me more than this."
" Yeah you "
Together we sang
" Look at me now I'm falling
Can't even talk still stuttering
This ground of mine keeps shaking
Oh oh oh now
All I wanna be  all I ever wanna be yeah yeah is somebody to you
All I wannabe all I ever wanna be yeah yeah is somebody to you

Everybody's trying to be a billionaire. But everytime I look at you I just don't care
Cause all I wanna be all I ever wanna be yeah yeah is somebody to you
" Yeah you "
Chris sang mellowly
" Look at me now I'm falling can't even talk still stuttering
All I wannabe all I ever wannabe
Yeah
Yeah
Yeah
Yeah "
Together
" All I wanna be all I ever wanna be yeah yeah is somebody to you.
All I wanna be all I ever wanna be yeah yeah
Is somebody to you.

All I wanna be all I ever wanna be yeah yeah is somebody to you. All I wannabe all I ever wannabe is yeah yeah is somebody to you

Everybody's trying to be a billionaire but everytime I look at you I just don't care
Cause all I wannabe all I ever wanna be yeah yeah is somebody to you " we ended their. I was out of breath.
We ran off the stage and cameron engulfed me in a hug. " You did great baby " cameron said. Chris waited to give me a hug. After I let go of Chris's hug. A person that looked very important came up to us.
" Chris you did great. Who is this ? " He said refferring to me.
" This is bee dallas. Cameron's daughter " Chris said.
" If like to sign you Chris " he said.
" And for you bee. You might just have a future in singing"
I got engulfed in another hug my cameron and Chris.