That's weird to think. Weird to admit and weird to accept. He's a ghost now. Cursed to wonder till the end of time. And forever is such a long time.

It does make him wonder if there are more people- beings? Like him.

Ghosts if you will. If there are people like him, do they suffer the same fate as Izuku? Are there ghosts who died happy and are unable to feel anything but happiness and warmth? He envies anyone like that.

If someone Could just tell the boy why he's still here. Is it revenge? Spite? Is he unable to let go? Or is someone stopping him. Interfering with fate. What is he holding on to. Is there a final task he has to complete before he's granted reincarnation?

That thought is unsettling. It scares him. Leaves his carcass empty, which makes room for the growing anger, an unfamiliar emotions to him. Who has caused this?

When Izuku was alive he strove for kindness and to be happy. He could never hold a grudge. People would praise him on his lovable personality. His kindness. His will to help anyone no matter the cost. And they'd tease him for his over trusting traits. The fact he'd forgive anyone who asked for it. He was used and played, he knows that- he knew that. Still he couldn't find himself to be angry. Anger never got anyone anywhere. He's be trying to tell... trying to tell... who has he been trying to tell?

An angry person? A family member. His friend? Who was-

Kacchan! It was Kacchan he's been telling. Why did he forget that? Never mind it wasn't important.

However now that anger is the only thing Izuku feels. He can feel how his friend does. He can try to understand how he feels and acts because of it. Maybe he can help him if he understands. Or if he can see the boy.

A sad smile graced his lips. No one can see him. He's gone. Izuku has died. It's a depressing thought. He tries pushing it away. Hiding it under whatever he can. He just doesn't want to deal with it now. Somehow it works and all his anger sadness and mix of moods slowly seems to fade away. Slipping like sand between his fingers.

Nothing replaces the anger. He's just empty again. Now the small boy is like a void, a literal void. Nothing and no one inhabited it. Completely empty until one emotion racks over his body and takes over every aspect his being. He's hit with a huge wave that could easily knock him off his feet. Something keeps him standing or floating. Glueing him to the spot to be made to endure the storm.

There is no escape. His death still haunts him and it's impact is taunting him.

He died slowly. That's just facts.

He died filled with swirls of emotions. He was angry and scared he was confused and upset. And a small part of him was happy. Happy it was over. Happy to let go. Happy to not have to act or suffer anymore. But now he's stuck. And that little sliver of happiness seems to have fled.

Maybe it's because of the way he died. Maybe he craves revenge on the hero. Maybe it's just some freak accident. Or maybe it's a quirk? His quirk? Impossible he's quirkless. Unless...?

No... He refuses, he won't. Why is he stuck here? He shouldn't exist. It's impossible. He's impossible! It's just a story. He can't just be dead but still "alive". It makes no sense.

The angry feeling from before pushes back up into him and grows. He feels it merging with a deep sadness. Both emotions fight for dominance. Swirling and storming it feels like he'll be ripped from the inside out.