Three

'Uhm, Trevor? This is her. Amandla,' Shelby introduces Amandla to Trevor.
'If she messes anything up, thats on you, Shelby,' Trevor says, raising a brow. 'Don't worry, sir. Shelby has already told me everything I need to do. I won't dissapoint you,' Amandla directs her words at Trevor.
'Sir? I like her already,' Trevor smirks.
'Hey, don't forget my place in your life,' Shelby cuts in with much jealousy.
'You know that there's only enough space for you in it,' Trevor says, making Shelby gasp in shock at his arrogance. She always manages to get surprised at all the cards of arrogance he pulls at her. Belittling her has never been enough to push her away. After all, one is to be considered lucky for even just being on the same floor with The Trevor Jackson.

'Fine, if it's like that then I'm... my flight is in a few hours. I'll be taking my leave,' Shelby almost burts into tears. That's saying a lot.
'I allow you to proceed,' Trevor says.
'Is that how you're saying goodbye?' Shelby asks him. Amandla realizes it's time for her to excuse herself from the heated conversation between the couple.

'Wow, that's why I'll never get married,' Amandla breathes out to herself. Meanwhile Trevor continues to carelessly torment Shelby's spirit.

'Right, I want coffee in my room in five minutes,' Trevor's voice startles Amandla. Bringing her out of her amazement. The room they're in itself is bigger than her home in every way.
'Uhm, should I...?'
'Find the kitchen. I'm sure you know how to make coffee, right?' Trevor puts it out to her before he walks away. Amandla looks around her for Shelby, but she isn't here anymore.

She finds herself getting lost in the big house while looking for the kitchen. Where in the world are the people that live here? She can't answer that. But arriving to what appears to be a kitchen, she sees a woman struggling to get up from the floor. She's pressing her hand on her stomach in pain. Amandla quickly runs to her and helps her stand up.
'Are you okay?' Amandla asks the lady.
'Yes, don't worry. I'm okay. I usually have such pains. It's nothing,' the lady says, still pressing her stomach in pain.
'Are you sure? I can get a doctor,' Amandla says.
'No, don't worry. It won't change anything. Anyways, who are you?' The lady asks.
'I'm Amandla. I'm replacing Shelby. Mr. Trevor new... new assistant?'
'Yeah, funny right? He made you call him that?'
'No, I figured that I should probably...' Amandla starts but is cut off by Trevor's words.
'I told you to bring me coffee, lady. And you're standing here having a conversation with my sister during the first few minutes of your job,' he says, eyeing her intently.
'Trevor, don't pour it out on her. She was just helping me since I wasn't feeling well,' Summer, Trevor's older sister says.
'That's not what I saw when I came here. I saw you two talking. Besides, are you a doctor too?' Trevor asks to Amandla.
'I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again. I'll bring your coffee now,' Amandla apologizes.
'I don't want it anymore,' Trevor says and walks away. Surprise is an understatement to Amandla. I mean, Shelby did warn her, but...
Amandla turns to Summer.
'Don't worry. Trevor is always like that. My advise to you is that you bare with him. Go after him before you pay for it dearly.'

Amandla runs out after Trevor, who's about to walk out of the house. He suddenly stops walking, making Amandla bump into his back and causing her to hurt her nose. He ignores her pain.
'Wait here,' he says before running back inside.