Pouting Wolves & Full Moons

Start from the beginning

'So you're suffering from heart break and you can sniff peoples emotions?' I sum up after getting a detailed explanation of what happened in the locker room.

'It's probably the full moon.' Stiles says.

'Not probably definitely.' I say.

'But the previous full moon's weren't like this.' Scott says andI sigh looking at him.

'That's because the previous full moons weren't the same, you've had a direct encounter with the alpha now and it's going to be more intense because of the whole Allison situation. Your emotions have a great affect on your wolf side and because of the break up it's just gonna be worse.' I say and the two look at me weirdly and I shrug.

'How do you know all this?' Stiles asks.

'I've been doing my homework.' I say.

'Meaning you've been speaking to Derek?' Stiles guesses and I pull a face.

'No I've been akin lessons with the Argents actually.' I say jokingly but sounding very serious causing the boys to pull faces at me. 

'Anyway more to the point I might kill someone tonight!' Scott exclaims dragging a hand through his hair.

'Well Stiles will chain you up and I'll be on street patrol incase you go on a killing spree, happy?' I ask as we enter the cafeteria. 

'Yeah okay.' Scott says though he doesn't sound convinced.

***

Can you get me the files on the two new dead bodies?

Maybe but why do you need them sweetheart?

New tactic to find the....

Oh well I'll see what I can do.

I switch my phone off after asking my father to try and get me the files on the two newest victims of the alpha. I don't have time to place my phone in my jean pocket because I'm tackled to the ground, like literally tackled. I almost punch Stiles in the face as I groan debating on whether or not I strangle hime here and now. I notice that he has a crazy grin and overly ecstatic look on his face.

'Well Stileditto this better be good otherwise you're dead.' I say as he gets off of my and helps me up still grinning.

'I made first line!' Stiles exclaims and I raise a brow.

'You sure? Maybe it was a spelling mistake.' I say jokingly and Stiles rolls his eyes.

'There was a spelling mistake, coach's S's looks like B's so now I'm Bilinski.' Stiles says pulling a face and I raise a brow.

'Well pleasure to meet you Biles.' I say and Stiles rolls his eyes.

'You suck.' He mumbles.

'Well at least I'm not named after bile, Biles.' I say smirking as we walk the rest of the short way to the lacrosse field. 

'Oh! And Scott can like smell crazy emotions and stuff and he's asking Lydia whether or not she likes me!' Stiles says and I frown.

'Well your name is a bit of an off putter Biles but positivity is key.' I say smirking slightly and Stiles rolls his eyes.

'You suck, I hate you. I'm gonna find myself a new cousin, who's supportive and thinks I'm awesome.' 

'Yeah and I'm gonna go to Hogwarts.' I say sarcastically and Stiles pulls a face.

'Idiot.' He mumbles.

'Dork.' I say flashing him a smile before heading to Lana who's sitting on the bleachers and waving me over.

'So a little birdie told me that a certain Frank is looking for a certain Elena's number.' Lana says smirking at me and I roll my eyes.

'Well that certain Elena currently has other things on her mind.' I say hoping to shrug the topic off.

'Fine I take the hint. I'll back off....for now.'

'Thanks.'

'Have you seen the Maze runner?' Lana suddenly asks and I frown at her.

'Uh yeah....why?' I ask and this seems to excite her.

'Well I saw this guy called noot, not, newlt?' Lana starts fumbling over a few names trying to remember the right one.

'Newt?' I guess and she clicks her fingers.

'Yes! Oh my soul! I've never seen a guy that cute in my life! I think I've found my future husband!' Lana swoons and frankly I don't blame her, Newt is definitely soft on the eye.

'Umm Lana? He's fictional.' I say.

'The actor's not.'

'Yeah but he's like fifteen years older and probably lives in Hollywood.' 

'Stop ruining my dreams!' She says flipping her red hair over her shoulder and fake pouting but it doesn't last long as she leans closer and whispers.

'He has a British accent too.' She says and I smile slightly shaking my head.

'Best accent ever.' Lana says and I ponder this, I don't have time to respond because Scott slams his lacrosse stick into Danny's face and Danny falls over. 

I'm on my feet and I run onto the field I quite like Danny, the two of us are the top chemistry students so we've often worked together and he's a decent guy I guess. I reach the group the same time as Lydia does and I noticed hers nudged lipstick, immediately I remember the talk Scott supposedly had with her and then the break up with Allison and how its effecting him this full moon.

Shit.