"Alright, and what happened then." Schwoz asked. 

"Well Rai figured out I was missing so he contacted me over the coms."

"Which is when the idiot told me where he was." Rai growled. 

"I'm not an idiot, but yes, that is when I told him where I was. He wasn't very happy about it and ordered me outside, but naturally, I didn't listen." I say with a slight grin. "He was going to come in to help, but he couldn't leave the survivors alone, so he had to stay outside." 

"Yeah, thanks for that." Rai snarled. 

"When I was evacuating the survivors, Rai spotted me and tried to switch places with me, but I was already gone. I found the shooter, I nearly got shot, but didn't. I took him down. Stunned him, he's in prison now, which is good." 

"Tell them what happened next." Rai growled. 

"Henry, what happened next?" Charlotte asked, seeing my hesitation. 

"I kept looking for more shooters and/or survivors. I didn't find any other survivors, and luckily no deceased, but I did find more shooters." 

"How many?" Piper asked. 

"Not all at once, but I found six others. So in total, seven shooters." 

"Seven!" They yell.  

"Seven." 

"You fought off seven shooters!" Piper yelled in frustration and disbelief.

"Yes, so I found them all and fought them, but they all lost." 

"And you didn't get shot?" Rai asked worriedly.  

"Well you see..." I trail off. 

"Henry, why are you holding your arm like that?" Schwoz asked, but he seemed to already know the answer. 

"Well..."

"Henry were you shot!" Rai yelled at me. 

"It's just a graze." 

"Oh for fu-" Piper starts. 

"Language." Charlotte reprimands quietly. 

I show Schwoz my arm to reveal a hole in my suit where the bullet had grazed it. 

"Oh, ok, you'll have to take off your shirt. I'm going to have to check that out. 

"It's fine, really, and plus there's more to the story." 

"Oh, come on, Henry, just take off your shirt and tell us." Charlotte demanded. 

I roll my eyes but unzip my vest and slowly and steadily, pull it from my body, careful not to hit my wound. I pull my shirt over my head to reveal a raw, bleeding, large graze wound. I'm left with a bare chest which definitely making me self conscious. 

Schwoz sucks in a breath before releasing. 

"Oh. My. God." Piper says, pronouncing each word carefully.