Dilemma

Shehnaaz and Siddharth were supposed to sit together. Rashmi came near them and asked Shehnaaz "Can you please sit with Aarti. I need to discuss something with Siddharth."

Shehnaaz fumed in anger and stared Siddharth.

Siddharth noticed Shehnaaz's reaction. She was about to get up to offer hear seat to Rashmi just then Siddharth uttered "Heyy Rashmi! Can we discuss later? Actually she does not like to sit on Aisle side and Aarti is already sitting on window seat. So I don't think changing seats would be a better idea."

Rashmi made weird face and left from there. Siddharth thanked god for saving his life.

Shehnaaz smiled. Siddharth said "You can say Thanks to me."

Shehnaaz : Why should I say Thank You?

Siddharth : Because you wanted to sit with me and I just gave silly reason to Rashmi.

Shehnaaz : Oh silly reason... I was about to change my seat. You gave that reason because you wanted to sit with me.

Siddharth : I know I cannot win from you.

And they both smiled.

After 2 hours they reached Dehradun. Cabs were already waiting for them. Hotel was little far from airport. It took almost 1.5 hour to reach there.

They proceed to do the formalities for check in

They proceed to do the formalities for check in. Rashmi, Siddharth, Jasmine and some other actors were given room on 5th floor whereas Shehnaaz's team along with Vikas were on 8th floor.

Everyone except Siddharth and Vikas, dispersed from reception area and went to their respective rooms.

Siddharth was not at all happy with this. He asked Vikas to swap room with him.
Vikas said "I have no problem in changing room but other people might take it otherwise."

Siddharth replied "I don't know about others. I know you can handle them well. Give any stupid reason to others and just handover your room keys to me."

Vikas was surprised to see behaviour of Siddharth but he did not say anything to him and exchanged the keys.

He quickly went to 8th floor and as soon as he entered the room he jumped on bed and fall asleep. After 2 hours there was a knock on his door. Siddharth's sleep got disturbed, he rubbed his eyes and opened the door. It was Shehnaaz. She was surprised to see him coming out of the room. She asked "Are you guys sharing room?"

Siddharth : Why would I share room with someone?

Shehnaaz : If I am not mistaken this is Vikas's room and your room is on 5th floor.

Siddharth : It was his room but we swapped.

Shehnaaz : Oh Okay.

Siddharth jealous Shukla : By the way why did to come to Vikas's room?

Shehnaaz : I was hungry. I came to ask if he can give me company.

Siddharth got pissed. He immediately checked his phone to see if there was nay message or call from Shehnaaz. Unfortunately there was nothing.

Siddharth : Great! You did not even asked me once and you came to Vikas room. He is in 502. Go and ask him to accompany you.

Shehnaaz : I thought you must be sleeping. I did not want to disturb you.

Siddharth : Don't give me lame excuses and go to Vikas. We don't have shoot today. So, I will relax.

Shehnaaz : That's great. We can go outside to eat something.

Siddharth : I don't want to go with you.

Shehnaaz : Please Siddharth! Sorry I did not want to disturb you.

Siddharth : You are disturbing me now. Go with your Vikas.

Shehnaaz : He is not mine. Please come.

Siddharth : I told you I am not going anywhere.

Shehnaaz : You sure you don't want to go. I will ask Rohan to come with me.

And she left from there.

Siddharth got upset after hearing Rohan's name. I should not have behaved like that.  Now she will go with Rohan and for rest of the days she will not even ask me anything. Should I go and pacify her or should I let her go with someone else? No how can she go with someone else. No no this is not happening. I will go with her and he picked out his phone from his pocket and messaged her "Get ready in 15 minutes and we will go to your favourite place today."

She got happy to see his text but she has already called Rohan and he said he will be coming to pick her up. Oh God what should I do now? Just now when he got upset after seeing me outside Vikas's room. Although they are friends but he did not like me going with him. I am sure he will not like if Rohan will join us and I can not tell him that I have already called Rohan and if I choose to go with Siddharth then Rohan will not talk to me. Why God why? Why do you this with me?

First of all I am really sorry for updating after so long. Was busy like hell with some super urgent deliverables. I know this should not be the reason but seriously kaam kar kar ke raate kali hui hain pichli and I know this is very short update. But I just wanted to let you guys know I am here and will surely give you another sweet part tomorrow morning :)

Bear with me this time please 🤗🤗

How is this part?

What will Shehnaaz do now? Siddharth or Rohan how will she decide?

Tell me fast in the comment section below.

Don't forget to hit start button in the end.

Feel free to ping me in case of any concern :)

Happy Reading 🙂