#Airportdiaries

Guy : Heyy, Be careful!

Shehnaaz : I am so sorry

Guy : Its ok and he left.

She started moving towards the boarding gate and got seated at the window seat.

After 5 minutes the same guy came and sat on the seat next to hers.

Shehnaaz stared him, found him very attractive and thought to start a small talk.

She excitedly introduced herself "Hi!! I am Shehnaaz Kaur Gill" and you are?

That guy glared at her as he was not in a mood to start any conversation still said "Hi, Siddharth Shukla."

She understood he is not interested, she picked out her phone and started making stories and immediately posted pictures, which she clicked at the airport with " #Airportdiaries " on Instagram.

Siddharth was mesmerised by her cute antics, her innocence, the way she was making pout and continuously blabbering with herself.

His chain of thoughts were broken by the voice of air hostess.

He was tired like hell, thought of taking a nap.

Whereas Shehnaaz was not in a mood to keep quiet. She tried to talk to him once again.

Shehnaaz : Heyy I am getting bored, actually I cant sit quiet for a longer time. If you don't mind can we talk?

He was not in a mood but could not say her no and nodded.

Shehnaaz excitedly : So what do you do?

Siddharth was shocked to hear this question from her. He thought how in this world this girl does not know about me. She is very innocent and different.

Shehnaaz saw his expressionless face and said "Its okay if you don't want to tell me. Let me tell you about myself, I have got job in Mumbai and this is the first time I will be staying away from my family.
You know my father was not ready but I somehow convinced him and see here I am.... " she was narrating her story and suddenly saw Siddharth was sleeping peacefully.

She felt bad but thought he might be tired. She also slept and woke up by the voice of air hostess who was standing next to her " Ma'am please wake up, we are already in Mumbai."

She was surprised, everybody got off the plane already (including Siddharth).

She immediately got up, took her luggage and started moving towards the exit.

She switched on her phone and there was a message from her father with details of the cab waiting for her at the arrivals.

She immediately boarded the cab and informed her parents about the same. After the call she started making tiktok videos and was enjoying her first ride to the fullest. It took 25 minutes to reach Park Prime Society.

Driver helped her in taking out the luggage from the cab. She said thank you to him and while moving towards the lift, she again bumped into the same guy.

Siddharth furiously asked "Enough! Why are you following me?"

What would be Shehnaaz's reaction after hearing this?

Let me know in the comments section below.

Thank you for stopping by :)