Your Suggestions???????

Heyy lovely people!!!!!

How are you all????

Before starting anything I want to apologise for not being active and for leaving story in between.

A lot of things happened in last three months (good, bad, bad turned into good). Its a long list, even if I start to pen then down you might not be interested in knowing about my personal and professional life which is completely fine. In one line I can say, everything is sorted now.

With this new year I wanted to finish things which I started in 2020, this book is one of them.

I have read all your msgs and comments, a good many of you want me to continue this story.  I posted one announcement also a few days ago but not much people commented on it. May be that was not visible to all or whatever.

Before I decide anything on story, I would like to know it from you whether you want me to continue or not.

I totally understand a lot of you might have lost interest but I am sure some of you still want to read it.

So please clear this confusion of mine and let me know YES or No in comments section below.

It wont take much time to type yes/no. So I request all my readers to jump in and comment .

I will decide as per the comments.

Wish you a very very happy new year!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!