Ignorance

Siddharth was about to say yes just then Shehnaaz answered "He is a big celebrity, how would he know me?" smiled and continued "No, we don't know each other"

Siddharth got shocked and thought why she always bring this celebrity thing in between.

She gave a fake smile and excused herself from there and joined her team.

Aarti - Shehnaaz consider yourself as the luckiest girl. You have got a chance to work closely with Siddharth.

Shehnaaz - This is my first project. If someone else would have been at his place then also I would have worked in the same way. My dedication for work will remain the same regardless the person I am working for.

Asim - This is the best quality you have. I really like it Shehnaaz.

Siddharth was continuously thinking about Shehnaaz's weird behaviour. He went near her and asked her to come along.

Everyone got shocked to see that, specially Aarti. She immediately moved towards Rashmi.

Siddharth - I am so happy to see you here. Why did not you tell me earlier? And by the way where were you? You did not even meet me.

Shehnaaz - Thankyou!

Siddharth - Thankyou? I am asking you something. Answer me

Shehnaaz - I am not answerable to you.

He got pissed with her to the point answers whereas Shehnaaz was reacting as if nothing has happened.

He further asked "What happend to you? Why your behaviour is so different today?"

Shehnaaz finally gathered courage and spoke "Because your girlfriend will not like to see you with anyone else."

Siddharth got shocked. "Wait Wait What? My girlfriend?"

Shehnaaz - Yes your girlfriend.

Siddharth - May I know more about my imaginary girlfriend and most importantly how do you know about her?

Shehnaaz - As soon as I got to know about this project, Asim advised me to meet you all. I was so happy and wanted to give this news to you first. I came to your set, tried searching for you but no luck. I thought to meet Jasmine first, comsidered may be she can tell me about you. I was crossing Rashmi's vanity there I heard conversation of you guys.

Siddharth - Are you crazy? You came to the set and did not meet me. What were we talking about?

Shehnaaz - She was saying, she can't see you with anyone else. She can't share you with anyone and you are not allowed to talk to any other girl except her.

Her face became sad while saying all this.

Siddharth - You heard all this and you did not care to talk to me once.

Shehnaaz did not give any response and looked down.

"Oh God Shehnaaz, we were rehearsing our dialogues. That was part of the script. She is playing role of my wife in DSDT." he yelled in a frustrated tone.

"Means she is not your girlfriend? and whatever I heard the other day was just part of your script." she asked innocently.

He nodded without looking at her.

"Sorry Siddharth. I misunderstood everything and ignored you." she said and made a cute pout.

"You could have cleared the misunderstanding. You just stopped talking to me. You did not even bother to meet me once. I was so worried for you." he cautioned.

"I am sorry" after completing her sentence she was about to hug him. Siddharth teased "Control baby, everyone is watching us. I don't want to see our name in headlines tomorrow."

Both started laughing and Shehnaaz started telling him all the stories of new office.

This did not get unnoticed by Aarti and Rashmi. Both of them were jealous of Shehnaaz already. The way she was got attention from Vikas first and now Siddharth.

"Aarti, who is this girl? where is she from? I want to know everything." Rashmi shouted.

"Don't worry i will give you the details. See how she is getting close to Siddharth." Aarti said while glaring Shehnaaz.

"I can't see him with anyone else. Just take that girl away from him." Rashmi whispered.

Siddharth - Promise me, going forward you will clear things with me.

Shehnaaz nodded in a positive manner.

Aarti followed Rashmi's instructions and stepped towards Shehnaaz.

Aarti - Shehnaaz finally here you are. Asim wants to meet you. Come, let's go.

Shehnaaz excused herself from Siddharth and left from there.

To take the advantage of the situation, Rashmi stepped closer to Siddharth, she pulled him in a hug and asked "Where were you? Everyone was asking me about you. They wanted to see us together."

Shehnaaz was not able to find Asim. She turned to go back to Siddharth and saw Rashmi and Siddharth.

How is this part?

What would be Shehnaaz's reaction this time?

Let me know in the comment section below.

Guys do vote if you are enjoying reading it and interact with me in the comment section. Are you liking this story? Any thoughts/suggestion/feedback. Lets make it more interactive.

Thanks for stopping by :)