Visiting Sakurai

At the hospital :

Everyone from Iwatobi along with Rin and Sousuke rushed to the hospital literally after they've heard about the news of Sakurai being taken to a hospital. What shocked them the most is that, they weren't the only one who wanted to visit her. Apparently the Iwatobi members came before Rin and Sousuke but they weren't the first one to come there. They saw a group of people with different hair colours, sitting at the waiting chairs, facing down the floor. No one in Iwatobi knows who those people are so they just sat on the other chairs, waiting for the news about Sakurai. However, Gou seems to search something up on her phone after looking at the group of people, figuring out at how one of them seems so familiar to her.

"Ano, are you by any chance the model, Kise Ryouta ?"

"Oooh, yes I am"

"OH MY GOD REALLY ?"

Gou quickly took out her pen and book to ask for Kise's signature

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Gou quickly took out her pen and book to ask for Kise's signature. Eventhough he wasn't really excited about it for the moment, he signed it in hoping for her to not bother him again. But, that wasn't the case for Gou.

"Erm, may I ask who are you waiting for here ?"

"Oooh, I'm waiting for a news of a friend. Her name is Sakurai Seijuro"

Hearing those words, Gou instantly told him that she's the manager for the Iwatobi Swimming Club and she's there along with the other members to visit Sakurai too. All of Iwatobi along with Rin and Sousuke, bowed towards them, telling them that they're all there after hearing the news of Sakurai were taken to the hospital. After that, one of the person with red hair, walked towards them and told them that he's Akashi Seijuro, Sakurai's brother. Makoto immediately told him that he's the one who Akashi called before and Akashi just nodded.

Akashi introduces the group of people behind him, one by one and they found out that those people were the Generation of Miracles who were known in the basketball industry. The GOM told them that Sakurai was once a part of the team which surprised the others except for Makoto and Haru. They knew about it from Sakurai when she told them about her transferring to Rakuzan some time before.

Their conversation were stopped when they saw one of the doctors, coming out from the room. It was Dr Nakamoto, the Seijuro's personal doctor. He asked Akashi to come inside the room because he wanted to talk to him in private. The others nodded their heads before Akashi went into Dr Nakamoto's room.

In Dr Nakamoto's Room :

"So Akashi, I'm here to tell you the news regarding Sakurai"

"Yes doctor, is there any problem with her at the moment ?"

"Well, it seems like she was unconscious earlier because apparently she somehow felt traumatise about something. I don't know what exactly happened to her but that seems to be like it"

"Oooh, so is she fine now ?"

"Physically, she's now in good terms. Her body wasn't pale anymore and she has woken up already. However, if you consider her mentally, I think she's having some problems regarding something. I can't seem to find it because she doesn't want to tell me about it nor the nurses"